Rookie's First Day

(Highway to US Naval Base North Island)

On the highways happened the be various going in the direction their drivers were going however one vehicle was being used to transport a rookie pilot named Alex Morgan. The vehicle he was driving always was fascinated by the classic muscle cars and seeing his father own one made him want one even more. It was then that Victor made a decision and found a Dodge Challenger however he still wanted his son's opinion on how it should be built so Victor pretended that he bought the car for himself and asked Alex what he should do to the car and after following his son's advice through out the build Victor held the keys out and said to Alex "Happy Birthday Alex...this car belongs to you now." Alex hugged his father and was happy to have his own car and now at age 20 the young pilot was on his way to North Island for both training and if Alex proves his skill he could potentially be available for the fighter program known as Top Gun.

(North Island-Base)

After arriving on base Alex was greeted by the Captain in charge of his squadron named Taylor Johnson. What Alex noticed first was that Taylor wasn't a man but rather a woman and very good looking woman at least thats what his eyes and brain told him. Taylor opened the passenger door to his car and said while sitting in the seat "Drive us around the base...I'll explain what you need to know rookie." Alex did as ordered and shortly after examining the first building Taylor spoke up and said to Alex "So...you're the son of Victor Morgan correct?" Alex nodded then Taylor said to him "Relax rook...I'm actually the person you'll be reporting to as well as the main person you'll take orders from. I should also mention that I like to know my pilots on a personal level so tell me Alex, you have any hobbies, interests you name it I want you to tell me." Alex thought for a moment then he said to her "Um..well I like working on cars and I like playing guitar." Taylor was now giggling at Alex which at first confused him but she simply said "Sorry...I was laughing at how awkward you're being. Listen I know I'm a gorgeous woman and judging by your fidgeting I'd say you already were thinking that. I won't lie to you Alex, everyone on this base has tried to subdue me and it hasn't stuck however I'll give you a fair chance to try. Tonight you'll pick me up from my quarters and we'll go out for dinner, you pick the location and we split the bill. What happens from the start of our date to the end will dictate what happens afterwards understand?" Alex nodded again this time he also said to her "Guess I've got a tough assignment for my first mission..I think I can handle this." Taylor spoke up saying with a small smile "Confidence...I like that in a pilot, here head to hangar 13 that's where your plane will always be when its not in use. You have a dedicated mechanic and I should inform you of something Alex." This caused the rookie pilot to be scared however Taylor simply said "You'll be taking over a new team called Garuda, you were chosen not because of your father but rather your experience in combat granted it was against MiG21 planes." Alex said defensively "Hey that was still difficult since the pilots of those planes had more experience than myself or my squad."

(Hangar 13-Interior)

After arriving at the hangar and learning what he would be doing Alex was then led inside the hangar only to see this waiting for him: