Brother lover

It's been a while, honestly, I was about to end this book on hiatus, but I couldn't do y'all like that. Here y'all go.

People are posting there cash apps on here?

Y'all want mine? 😌
———

I looked up at the ceiling, as Maddy lies in bed next to me.

"do you think cal is like me?" She looked at me.

"what do you mean"

I shrugged.  "if he's intersex- I don't want to assume but-" I fiddle with my fingers as I waited for an answer, it's not every day I tell my girlfriend I think her son is a girl so I don't know what to expect.

she nodded hesitantly "I've thought about that too, I mean it's a possibility, but if he is like you I wouldn't love him any less"

I looked at her "you're okay with him being like me " she leaned towards me and grabbed my cheeks with a big smile that had fallen on her face

"I'm okay with all of you." I smiled with her "is that a hint?"

She smirked and removed her hands from my face. "Take it as you will" I looked at her and I felt my stomach explode in excitement.

I nodded before I took her into my arms kissing her deeply, the love that flew around the room was contagious and I can't wait to share more of my love with her.....if that's possible.

———

"Nate" he looked at me a piece of chicken hung out of his mouth.

"Huh"

"that's my name...if you were wonde-"

"I wasn't" he licked his lips before he continued

"I already know who you are, dad told me" I opened my mouth to speak, but with his gaze burning into mine I couldn't find the words, luckily he spoke before I could "I know all about you, your dad, mom, ex-girl-" I felt myself become frozen at the mention of Maddy, I hope she's okay...I told her I would be back I told her-
———
Flashback (the night Nate killed y/n's mom)

"Come on Maddy, have faith in me...faith in us" she shook her head

"y/n's mom is dead, and you're talking about you," she stared into my eyes before continuing.

"What is wrong with you, do you need a therapist or-" I shook my head.

"You don't understand, they are going to find me soon" she looked at me once more before she grabbed her phone.

"I can make that faster if you don't leave" I felt my heart drop, y/n had her, she had her heart but she was only renting it, everyone knows she'll always come back to me.....

"I'll be back Maddy, don't worry." she didn't seem bothered by my comment, if anything she shocked me more than I shocked her, with the next two words that came out of her mouth

"I know."

———
Flashback over

I found myself continuously wondering what she meant that night, did she accept us, if she did she wouldn't be with y/n, maybe.

"Hey dude, are you having a seizure?" was said right before I felt my head shoot to the right, my eyes widened in shock when I felt it.

"Dude!!!" I shouted when I understood what happened, Carl was hopping up and down holding his hand "don't dude me, I thought you were dying, you chiseled jaw mother fucker" I grinned as he continued to hop around like a bunny.

"Don't laugh"

"I'm not" I was.

he groaned before stepping out of the cell and back into the open area that held more inmates.

"That was entertaining" I jumped as a voice boomed behind me.

"Why are you still here, you should leave." I was past being scared of him, I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Wow, your balls are growing" he smirked before continuing

"That means you should be perfect for killing my sister" I shook my head after the shock had surpassed me. "Nah you and your dad-"

he chuckled before scoffing, "you think you have a choice, tell my dad no and he won't hesitate to kill you"

"but-" he cut me off my smacking his lips.

"look if you want to die that's on you, I'm only trying to help"

"no" I shook my head before repeating myself "no, I can't" he grinned to himself

"Just remember this was your choice, you're going to do it anyway," he said before pushing me from my standing position and onto the floor, I was shocked by the first couple of punches and I tried to defend myself, but as more people came....some to guard the door some to hold me down, and some to just watch I lost hope, and I began to regret my decision, but it was already too late.

———