Chapter 1: The Goddess, The Adventurer and The Sorcerer Supreme

Here's the first episode of this series and I should tell you your BIO doesn't give a description of all you're capable of, trust me you're a lot more powerful than you seem.
_______________________________________

We begin our tale in the city of Axel.

Axel:

This was a city where beginner Adventurers or Parties start their journeys.

It was pretty nice for a city of low-levels and it was perfect for you to lay low in.

As of right now, you were currently running your own special little shoppe for Adventurers.

Your Shoppe:

Your Shoppe:

It was outdoors on a spot you had reserved on a sidewalk.

Here anyone could buy weapons, armor, support items and a few extra things.

If they didn't have any money you'd trade them for something of equal value.

If they couldn't trade, you tell them to fuck-off, you're not running a charity.

You sat there by your Shoppe just staring at the passing citizens as they enjoyed their day.

"I hate slow days." You thought before yawning.

Slow days for your Shoppe were worse than hectic days where you overworked yourself, cause then at least you were making cash for your suffering.

"Perhaps Wiz has something interesting going on." You thought remembering your shy Lich friend. "Even if she doesn't, seeing her does always improve my day."

Wiz was a good friend of yours all the way back in your younger years.

You both were such good friends you even decided when you eventually take over this world, you'll make her your second-in-command.

Perhaps even marry her, but that's something you decided you'll discuss with her when the day comes.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you noticed 2 individuals strolling past your shop.