-01

Y/n POV:
I was sleeping peacefully I got up by my mother who was tapping me to wake me up I set up and look at her with sleepy eyes and she was pointing at her wrist. I look at her for some time because I didn't understand what she was saying and then I realize what she was talking about.

                           ☆Time skip☆

I got out of the bathroom and did my morning routine and finished everything and went downstairs while bringing my bag and my hearing aids because I don't hear properly.

Y/n: eomma... please help me. Fix my hearing aids. (sign language)

Ugh… These things are for my hearing. Aids can not be removed that easily.

Eomma: All done ‘smiling’ ohh my sweet daughter... Now go eat your breakfast before you'll be late for school. (sign language)

(Author: She can understand by lip movement ‘Oh wow” now come to the story)

                          ☆Time skips☆

I was walking down the hall way when suddenly.... I saw....

KIM TAEHYUNG....

I tried to ran away quickly but failed. His friends stopped me and he approached me....

Taehyung: Well well well the nerdy poor girl is here.

(I understood by his lip movement.)

Yes, they don't know that I'm rich because I don't want fake friends Like before....

Lily: Hey Babe!

(Taehyung's follower or u can say girlfriend)

And not to mention she's also a gold digger, she also always bring her small minions.
Lily punched me in my stomach because I'm trying to run away.

Y/n: .....(it hurts....trying to speak but can't only facial expressions)

They continue to hurt me until I fell down.
.
.
.
Hey guys I know I'm writing stupid things but this is not my fault coz I wrote this when I'm just 14...That time my thoughts are like this...😂😂 I didn't shared this before...
Please read my first one “Don't treat me like this...”
Please vote and follow...