-03

Taehyung: Hey babe!

Y/n: ......(I didn't hear properly so I just stare at him and trying to listen properly what he's saying.)

Taehyung: Why are you staring at me like this? Huh! Am I that much handsome.
he said with a smirk.

Y/n: .........(I'm trying to speak but I can't. I feel sad why I'm like this, I didn't able to hear also properly.)

Taehyung: Heyyyyy! Where are you? Huh! Why are you not talking? Can't you hear me, here
..babe here... Talk to me... SPEAK!

He shouted.

Y/n: ......(I flinched and stood up and tried to say that I'm deaf and mute)

But I was cut off by Taehyung... When he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer and took me to the rooftop of the school.

(I tried to free myself but failed he took me forcefully with him then.....)

Y/n: Umm...

I stared crying...

Taehyung: Why are you crying Baby? Shhh.... I'm not gonna do anything.

Y/n: Um... (trying to say something)

Taehyung: What babe? Say something... I never heard your voice ever.

Y/n: .....(she tried to push him but he's too strong...not because she wants to run, she wants to say something to him.................... finally she pushed him and without wasting any second she did some actions.)

Taehyung: Wait, Are you playing Dumb charades with me?

He joked but Y/n did some actions again and hit him in his chest.

Taehyung: Ahhh! What!!!

He groaned and then he listen to her very carefully and concentrate in her what she was saying then he understood that she can't speak and listen. He felt bad. Then he hugged her tightly without wasting any second.
He felt very sad that he bullies her.

Taehyung: I'm so sorry Y/n, Sorry.... Please forgive me... I just want your attention that's why I did this.

(he started crying)

Y/n did some actions....

Y/n: Why? (sign language)

Taehyung: Because I like you no..no..I love you Y/n...I LOVE YOU Y/N!!! (loudly)

After hearing this she hugged him tightly she could hear when someone say in a loud voice.

Y/n: Umm...

She's trying to say that "yes I love you too" but she can't...
So she kissed him, Taehyung widened his eyes and then after sometime Taehyung also kissed her back.

After a couple of minutes they broke their kiss.

Taehyung: You know you're the best and I wanna spend my whole life with you until my death...

She was just staring at him very carefully....not his face, his lip movements.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME??" (sign language)

Y/n nodded and said yesin sign language.

☆TIME SKIPS☆

They are married and Now Taehyung also know sign language.

They have a son now 😊
..
..
..
..
..
They live happily.
.
.
.
The end....

I know this is boring... But that time my imagination is like this.... I can't change that but please read and vote... Please bless this stupid with some votes plzz....

Ur stupid and boring author....

I love you all...