Chapter Thirty: I Got You

Hiiiiiiii! Hope all is well. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touya was hospitalized longer than we expected. The doctor said he couldn't walk again. It honestly broke my heart. I am the root cause of it. I am the reason he crashed in the first place. Why he almost lost his life. Enji hired a private nurse to work along side Natsu and a physical therapist. We're doing everything in our power to get him in the path on walking again. Prescott was out of the hospital a lot sooner than him. She came over often to visit him and help take care of him. I didn't want anyone else to be his caretaker besides me. I open Touya's door and walk in.

"Good morning." I greet, bringing him breakfast.

"Hi." He's so depressed.

"It's time to eat. And take your medication."

"I'm not hungry."

"Please baby you have to eat. I don't want you wasting away."

"Why not? My life's already over."

"That's not true. I'm going to make sure you can walk again. And be by Prescott's side at your wedding." Touya scuffs.

"What wedding? I can't even walk. I can't do anything anymore. I have my mom feeding me, bathing me like I'm a child."

"Please Touya it'll get better." I encourage.

"How do you know?"

"Because I believe in you. I believe in all of my children. You are all strong. But right now you are vulnerable and that's okay. We're here for you while you're vulnerable."

"I'm not vulnerable. That is for the weak."

"No it's not. It makes you stronger in the end and you know this." Touya laughs unamused.

"Knock knock." I turn to see Enji standing with Prescott.

"Look who came to say hello." Enji announces. Prescott walks over to Touya.

"Good morning my love. How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" She asks.

"Can I fluff your pillow?"

"Pain?" Touya snorts. "No. Embarrassed? Yes."

"Why are you embarrassed?" Prescott asks softly, fluffing his pillows.

"Because I can't walk and I'm being treated like a baby."

"Oh don't worry about that sweetie. We're all here for you. Before you know it, you'll be walking in time for our wedding." Prescott smiles.

"God why is everyone keep talking about the wedding? There is no wedding."

"Touya! H-How could you say that?" Prescott chokes back tears.

"Don't start that fuckin crying."

"Touya that's enough." I warn. Tears fall down Prescott's face.

"It's alright sweetie. It's going to be okay." I encourage as I rub her back.

"Oh boo fucking hoo. Poor Anya Prescott can't get her dream wedding." Touya sits up further.

"You came out of the car barely scathed. Meanwhile I had broken ribs, broken arms, a punctured lung and now I can't walk. Oh but little miss Prescott shed a few tears and now everyone feels sorry for her. Well what about me huh?!" Touya screams.

"Touya you watch your mouth!" Enji scolds.

"You are in no position to talk to me after running out on us for five years Enji." Touya snaps back.