chapter 1

#Jeon Jungkook ff#

                                #My Indian girl#
                                    Chapter -1

Y/N pov
I am in my dream land untill I suddenly open my eyes and sit straight
Y/N: Adiiiiiiiiiiiii (shouting) what the hell is your problem with me Huh? Why you always disturb my precious sleep?
Adi: I called you multiple times but you sleepyhead didn't wake up so I need to pour water on you. And mom told me to call you that's why I am here. So take you ass down from the bed and come down.
Y/N: yeahhhhhh you are young the me give me some respect you little bra.....
(before Y/N complete her sentence adi left from the room and y/n left for her morning routine in anger)

Author pov
Let me introduce you all to them.
Y/N
Family: Mr. Kapoor, Mrs. Kapoor,adi(younger brother), and pooja(elder sister)
Friends: Ranjita and Raj
Profession: CEO of her own company Y/N enterprise(event manager)
Relationship status: single

ADITYA
Family: Mr. Kapoor, Mrs. Kapoor,  y/n (second elder sister), pooja (first elder sister)
Profession: school last year
Friends : Raj
Relationship status: single

POOJA

Family: Mr. Kapoor, Mrs. Kapoor,  y/n , and adi
Profession: CEO of Kapoor enterprise
Friends : Raj and Ranjita
Relationship status: single

RANJITA

Family: Mr. Singh(dad) and Mrs. Singh(mom)
Profession: personal Secretary of y/n
Friends :- pooja and y/n
Relationship status :- online boyfriend

In living room

Y/n pov

While coming downstairs I saw dad reading newspaper with a cup of tea. I smile seeing dad and wish him morning.

Y/N :- good morning dad (smile)
Mr. Kapoor:- good morning princess (smile back)

After greeting dad I went in kitchen coz I know my mom and didi(sister) both will be their only.

I entered in kitchen and saw that mom cooking food and didi was helping her. I go towards mom and backhug her and put my chin on her shoulder and wish her morning.

Y/N :- good morning mom (back hugging)
Mrs. Kapoor:- good morning dear (smile)
I closed my eyes and just stay their for a while still backhugging her. My mom just smile and say

Mrs. Kapoor :- what's wrong dear?
Y/N :- nothing, it's just after going korea I will miss you. (sad pout)
Mrs. Kapoor :- awe meri bachi (my dear)  you are going their just for 2 weeks.
Y/N :- still 2 weeks are not less.
Pooja :- have you breakfast y/n Ranjita is going to arrive any minute.
Y/N :- okay didi (sister)

If you are confused that what is going on here then let me tell you. Actually I am going korea for work I got a project their so yeah. I am a event manger who have her own empire.

*Door bell rings*
Y/N :- wait let me check
As I open the door I saw Ranjita was standing their with her bags. Without saying anything she entered and started eating my food. Which annoyes me.

Y/N :- yeah that's mine take your by yourself. (annoying)
Ranjita :- so what it looks like I care? No so shut up and let me just eat my food.
Y/N :- first of all that's my food not your's and seco---
Mrs. Kapoor :- yeah y/n let her eat she is you best friend can't you just share your food with your best friend? Huh?
Y/N :- (rolling eyes) yeah yeah whatever

Like this we eat our breakfast and now it's time to leave for korea.

*At airport*
Mr. Kapoor :- okay when you reach their call us. Okay?
Y/N :- yes dad we will.
Mrs. Kapoor :- and don't forget to eat and take care of yourself I don't want to hear that coz of work you both forgot to take your meal okay? (with strict tone)
Ranjita :- don't worry auntie we will take care of each other. (smile)
Mrs. Kapoor :- (smile)

And then we hear the announcement.

Y/N :- okay mom we leave now take care you both bye bye.
Ranjita :- bye auncle auntie
Mrs. Kapoor and Mr. Kapoor:- bye dear have a nice journey.

*Time skip*
*In korea*

*Ranjita pov*

Finally we landed after a very long flight. I am really tired but excited at the same time coz now i can meet my boyfriend. I am really excited to meet him it will be our first meeting. (shy smile)

*End of pov*