chapter 2

*Y/N pov*
Ahhhhh finally we landed ........wait but why Ranjita is smiling like this? Something is fishy...... Hmmm

Y/N :- are you hiding something from me?
Ranjita :- (widding eyes) w-w-what n-nothing I am not hidding a-anything (nervous laugh)
Y/N :- then why are you Stuttering? 😒😒
Ranjita :- Yahhhhhh are we going to just stand here outside the airport?  Let's go to hotel. (walking ahead)

Why is she changed the topic? Now I am pretty sure that she is hiding something from me. But what?

Ranjita:- Yahhhhhh are you going to come or not?
Y/N:- yeah coming!

*At hotel*

Receptionist:- good evening ma'am how can I help you? (smile)
Y/N:- actually we have booked a room here.
Receptionist:- may I know you're name please?
Y/N :- Y/N Kapoor
Receptionist :- wait a minute ma'am
Receptionist :- yeah here are your room keys ma'am! (smile)
Y/N :- (smile) thank you

After getting our room keys we went in our room and sleep. Because tomorrow we are going to meet the clients and we are tired coz of long flight.

*Y/n pov end*
*Next day*
7:00  A.M

*Ranjita pov*
Here I am getting ready for the meeting. We have to reach their till 8:00 so after getting ready I started scrolling down from instagram. After few minutes later I received a message from my boyfriend.

*Chats*
?? :- hello baby good morning are you ready for the meeting?
Ranjita :- yes I am ready and just scrolling down from instagram. What about you are YOU ready for the meeting?
?? :- yes I am almost done.
Ranjita :- great now I can't wait to meet you.
?? :- me too baby
?? :- did you tell about me to Y/n ?
Ranjita :- no not know. I am not ready to tell anyone about us.
?? :- but she is your best friend na. Then what's the problem?
Ranjita :- I don't know jimin but what if she will not except us?
Jimin :- and why will she not except us?
Ranjita :- because you a famous idol and you have so many fan.
Jimin :- so?
Ranjita :- so y/n will surely say that what if you're toxic fan will try to harm me? And you know she is so possessive towards me she can't she me in any trouble.
Jimin :- nothing is going to happen like that I promise baby you just talk to her.
Ranjita :- okay I will try
Jimin :- thank you baby I love you 😘😘😘
Ranjita :- I love you too baby 😘😘 okay we will are leaving now see you bye bye
Jimin :- bye 👋

*End of pov*

*Author pov*
Jimin was Ranjita's online boyfriend. 1 yeat before Jimin was scrolling down from instagram and then he saw a video of Ranjita he just lost in her beauty and a urgh to go through you account make him to scroll down your account and saw many videos which make he text you from his Fack account.

*2 years back*
*Chats*

Mr. Park:- hey your videos are so nice I am really impressed.

(After waiting for sometime he got a reply from Ranjita)

Ranjita:- thank you I am glad you like my videos ☺
Mr. Park:- Umm if you don't mind can you please tell me your name?
Ranjita :- Ranjita singh
Mr. Park:- you are from?
Ranjita:- India I am from India.
Mr. Park :- oh great
Ranjita :- and you?
Mr. Park:- I am from South Korea
Ranjita :- really?
Mr. Park :- yes

(as this they both talk and become friends. They both have started to fell for each other. One day jimin decide to confess her and tell her his real identity coz jimin is sure that Ranjita also feel the same way he feel for her.)

Jimin :- hey Ranjita?
Ranjita :- hey jimin how are you?
Jimin:- I am fine actually I want to say something.
Ranjita :- oh what you want to say?
Jimin :- a-a-actually-- I --
Ranjita :- you what?
Jimin :- a-actually I-i --l-love you.
(after reading the message Ranjita got shock after few seconds she started to dance lile a crazy person coz she also love him and she also tell him that she love him too after that they stay together and their feelings grow more stronger)