.2.

*ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ*
I had walked them all up to my room but opening the doors and touching objects has made me tired.

I sat down on my bed somehow,making it creak only to bolt up again.
''Did you just sit down? If yes could you touch that blue light over there?´´

I tried to touch the blue light but it only glowed faintly,making me take my hand off feeling really tired,''Ah,are you feeling tired?If so,you can steal some energy from our phones or cameras.´´Colby said so i did,i spoke through the staticy box and took energy from kris's phone.''𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤.´´Is all i said
as she suddenly groaned as  her phone died ''Its okay,i have a wireless charger.´´She said pulling out a?circle? I touched it causing it to light up and her to drop it.
''Dude she just touched that,i don't wanna pick it up.´´She said stepping back causing me to more it towards her.

''Why she's nice? She even kicked it towards u.´´Said sam laughing.
I just ignored what they were saying and looked around noticing something.
''𝐍𝐨𝐭.´´i said clearly.
''Did she say hot?´´Said celina laughing loudly.
''i think she said Not,What do you mean by not?´´Questioned Colby.

''𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦!´´
''𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝!!´´
''𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝!´´They read what i was saying and looked around.
''This isnt your room?´´They all asked moving towards the door.
''𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏!´´I yelled out slamming the door closed scaring them all and making them cower in the corner.
''𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝!𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝!𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞!´´
''Your scaring us!´´They yelled.
I stopped what i was doing and just sat on the ground.
They placed the beeping object near me,making it go off instantly.

''So guys,she's right there we can tell but you just saw what happened,We think she's calmed down now.´´Said sam who was being filmed by colby.

I suddenly stood up scaring them all as it started beeping.
''𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞!𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞!𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞!𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞!!!´´i yelled out as they all ignored it.
''it is quiet hot in here.´´They agreed on it talking to the Camera.
''𝐍𝐎!𝐍𝐎!𝐍𝐎! 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒! 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄! 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘! 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄! 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘.´´I yelled out as they soon left.
I watched from the Window sadly as my home i'd been roaming for centuries slowly burned to the ground.
I saw them call somebody as my house went up into flames,i just stared at them putting my hand on the window where colby would be,as it was to late,My house is gone.

                 *ᶠᵉʷ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ*
I saw them,they were back.
My house had gone into flames 2 yeard ago;My house was just wood.
Many people came and go,but they only could see me walking around, my wreckage that i once called my home.

They were walking and talking,walking towards the wreckage i called a home.
I sat with the rubble.
''So guys,i'ts been 2 Years since we have been here and last time she Saved us,by telling us to leave and scaring us off when the home was burning down.´´Said colby.
''So lets see if she will recognise us,Or if she is still here.´´said sam as they all walked towards me,this time with a girl with pink hair.

I got up as rubble moved around everywhere.
They all looked towards where i was and stepped forward.
''It feels cold around here.´´The pink haired girl said going towards me.
They stopped a few steps away from me.

''𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤?´´ I spoke through the voice box.
''Yes we are back,We have come to see if maybe you would want to go to a new location,Maybe not a haunted one,but one of our's?´´Said colby as they all nodded.
''𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭.´´
''can't?Your stuck?´´Said the pink haired girl.
''𝐖𝐡𝐨?´´I said playing with her hair.
''Oh thats,Katrina.´´Said sam
as katrina waved.
I moved over to colby and Started touching his shoulders.
''𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.´´is all i said as A loud bang came from somewhere causing me to jump.
I looked around as they also looked around.
''Missed,Awh she missed us´´Said Celina.
''I think she missed me more.´´Said colby laughing.
''What do you mean?´´Said sam.
''She's like touching my shoulders and hair i can feel it,I also felt like a kiss on my cheek.´´He laughed out,As Celina went pale.''You felt a kiss on your cheek?´´She asked Voice wavering.
''Yeah why?´´He questioned.

''Didn't David say that when you feel a kiss on your cheek you know she's attached to you?´´She replied as Colby went pale.
''Oh shit.´´Is all sam said.
I got up and walked past only to trip over something making a thud.

''Is there anyone else here?´´They shouted out as  i looked around,realising i made the thud.
''𝐍𝐨.´´
''No? Is it just you here?´´Asked celina.
''𝐘𝐞𝐬.´´
''what made the thud?´´Asked sam pointing a camera at colby.
''𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥.´´I said a bit embarrased.
They all laughed making me burn up.

I  walked off as they all followed my footsteps,i walked up to my jewlery box that layed amongst the dirt.

I opened it and Threw a ring towards colby,which matches the one i wear.
''Hey,no need to throw things at me.´´He laughs picking it up, his smile dropping when he sees the ring.

''Isn't this the same one she wears?´´Katrina questioned.
''yeah it is,Put it on maybe something will happen´´Said celina.
''I don't want to.´´He chuckled nervously.
''Why you'll be like married.´´Says sam as they all start laughing,mocking me,I felt humiliated.

I pull sam's hair out of anger making him yelp.
''Alright,im sorry!!´´He yelled stepping away.
''What happend?´´Questioned Colby
''I think she feels Humiliated as she pulled my hair,hard.´´He said.
''Well now i feel bad,Ill put the ring on.´´Said Colby wearing it as i walked away in shame.

''Can you guys see that woman?´´Colby questioned pointing at me,making me turn and look at him shocked at what he said.
''No we can't see a woman,who are you looking at?´´Said sam.
''I think im looking at Y/N.´´is what he said.