.3.

*ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ*

I walked up to him and tilted my head,''You can see her?´´Questioned sam as he walked around,Bumping into me making me disapear for a minute but i reapeared.
''Yeah i can.´´he said just staring at me but also looking all over my body and outift,sizing me up.
''Where is she?´´asked sam pointing the camera at colby.
''Infront of me.´He said,making him move the camera infront of me.
''I need a moment to think about this.´´Karina said sitting down.

                        *Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ*
They had been sitting down for 2 hours and i had been stood behind colby,which he kept looking at me.
''Im taking the ring off,This is creepy dude.´´Said colby going to take the ring off.
''𝐍𝐨.´´I said towering over him.
''Why not?Your literaly just standing over me.´´At this point everybody was just looking at him with raised eyebrows.
''Take thy ring of,i'll walk away.´´i said sternly.
''Okay???´´He took the ring of,making him not see me anymore.
I growled,Not nowing they would hear it.

''Dude she's mad now.´´Said Celina.
''Doesnt matter,Im not gunna see her the entire time.´´Saif colby going on his phone. I Walked away,going over to a diffrent part of the rubble.

[I know its short but i am writing a new book (Again 😭) And i needa write it down]