zero

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚●
I DID SOMETHING BAD
●゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚●

fourteen year old thana is standing at the back of the stage fidgeting the mask made just for her.

"hey, are you okay?" asked her newly found friend ben. number 5.

"yeah kinda nervous." she answered not looking up.

"hey, it's ok. we were nervous too when, dad introduced us to the world." he said reassuring the girl.

"it- it's just that," she was having a hard time to put her thoughts into words. "what if they won't like me? the way the did to you guys."

the boy kneeled in front of the girl sitting at some sort of box.

he was hesitant at first but trying to find the courage to say the words he wanted out.

he held his head up with one hand while the other held her two hands stoping her from fiddling. "look i know i've only known you for a couple of months. but by those months spending time to get to know you was probably the best months of my life and also, thana, you are one of the most beautiful girl like, ever. not just on the outside but also inside. so, the people that wouldn't like you are stupid."

she looked at him straight in his eyes while a smile is slowly forming on her lips.

"geez, ben, are you like in-love with me or something."she said playfully while giving him a small nudge.

the boy let out a giggle as well he doesn't want to rush his feelings.

'they are only fourteen, and they have the time of their lives.

'he thought.

the press started to go wild when the father went infront of the stage.

"silence. it's such a pleasure to have all of you here. i wouldn't make this speech last long and will cut straight to the point." he slightly fixed his monocle  "i had discovered a newly gifted kid. she have a pyrokinetic ability. pyrokinesis is an ability for a person, which in this case a girl to control any sort of fire using her mind." he looked at her and nodded.

"may i announce, number 8."