three

●゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚●
I DID SOMETHING BAD
●゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚●

   it was a mess. the sparrows are going wild at them as they defended themselves.

the fight caught them off guard. they were expecting a time out  and rest when they came back from their right timeline. but no. they have to fight again and this time against their loved one. who is also supposed to be dead.

thana is going against the guy with busted face.

"hello. you must be thana. the names alphonso by the way." he said holding his hands out. she gave him a smile then reached for his hands. then she threw him not to her other side not letting his hands go.

but, something weird happened. she was also thrown. she realized quickly his abilities. that left her no choice but to use her power.

her whole arms are now covered with flames. she started with small balls of flames touching his stomach. and she felt nothing but satisfaction. she then walked towards him and threw a punch with her flame covered fist. and felt nothing.

"h- how are you doing that?" he asked dumbfounded. still on the ground.

"how am i not burning? she'll never hurt me."

then she saw klaus flying around while bens tentacles are on his waist. she ran and held on it with her burning hands that caused him to drop klaus and groan in pain. "good to see too you again, ben." she said genuinely.

"i don't think i can say the same." he snarked. he then threw a punch that hit her cheek that caused her to drop to the floor.

she was great full for the punch. it made her realize that he is indeed not her ben. it was a wake-up call.

"that's it? a punch and you're already on the floor? jesus, i though you would be better than this. you're just weak little girl with fires surrounding her." he said grinning thinking about more insults to throw at her.

"wow ben, you cought me off guard."she said surprised. "no powers then? show me how much of a big boy you are." he then hid his tentacles away.

he threw another punch but, this time she dodged it. it was now her turn to punch him but before her fist could land he wrapped a tentacle around her wrist and throwing her head towards the corner of the table.

she groaned in pain. it did hurt like a bitch. she looked at the boy. her eyes are getting blurry she doesn't know if it's because of the hit or because of her eyes that are starting to get teary.  that moment she knew that there is nothing holding her back. this ben doesn't love her nor care for her. this is not her ben. there is nothing to lose.

what she failed to notice was his concerned eyes. he knew he fucked up. he knew that what he did was unfair. but what he doesn't know is that it pained her more inside.

"you cheated." she said standing up. he was shocked as her eyes turned the color of the sun as it sets. fire crawl her arms unconsciously due to her anger. "why would you do that ben?" she started levitating the man laying downwards to the air. she then made a pit of fire below him that slowly moves upwards.

"i'm sorry!" he yelled as he felt the fire near his back. "i didn't mean it. i swear. i regretted it the moment i did it, okay."

"look at you whimpering in pain." she uttered mercilessly.

diego then looked at her. he knows something is wrong. he stood beside her. "thana. stop. please, stop. we have go." he ordered while shaking her shoulders.

that's when thana came back to reality. she was shocked on what she has done. this isn't who she is. ben dropped on the floor with a grunt and a thick layer of sweat. he saw how her eyes turned back to it's natural color as it looked at him empathetically. she doesn't understand how she could have done that to him. they took one last glance with one another as she was pulled away by diego.

it all went fast she didn't even realized that she's now sitting on a bench at the park. but, she couldn't care less thana is still thinking about what she did she didn't know if it was really her. she would have never done that to ben. she would never hurt him.

diego held her up as her knees are getting weaker and weaker and diego and the others understood that. they sprawled across the bench park. "are you guys okay?" thana asked. finally snapping out of it.

"that didn't go well." diego said reminding them of what just happened.

"for you guys." thana said with small grin even tho she doesn't have much energy left. they looked at her confused. "well, when..." she swallowed thickly and continued. "when ben and i were y'know going against each other i made him float. i don't know how but it just happened." she said looking down at her hands. the hands that did it all.

"good for you. i mean, i've just never had my ass handed to me like that before." still shock from what had happen to him. "it like, here you go." he then turned to allison. "it's your ass." the girl then looked at him strangely.

"okay, i think luther's concussed." allison announced. klaus then tested him by making him count his fingers.

"oh my god. vanya." he mentioned almost forgetting about his other sibling.

"oh, thank god you're alive." she said while breathing heavily.

"vanya. jesus are you okay?" thana asked worried.

"apparently, so is ben." klaus said.

"yeah he's a complete dickhead."

"they are all dickheads."

"dickheads who can fight.

"you guys tell me. few days ago ben was telling me he loves me and that his feelings would never change now hes a complete and total dickhead." thana ranted.

"okay, the next person to say 'dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat.

   "dickhead."