Chapter 29

Hey Hey not on my period anymore!!!

Arie awoken to the sudden feeling of tapping of her shoulder. She quickly assumed it was caused by her Pokemon, already being awake. She quickly made an upset look towards her Pokemon, waking her up for no reason permitted.

Snivy then tapped her with her tail, directing Arie to look behind her. Once she did, she spotted a women with short red hair, a hat that looked much like a safari hat. Her outfit matching it, she had a Meowth hanging from her shoulder that seemed strongly familiar. "Who are-" Arie asked, but getting cut off with the sound of the women hushing her.

"Go wake up Pikachu and that boy over their," The women mumbled with a familiar voice.

"Wait are you, why should I?" Arie responded, withal strong attitude.

"Just go, I have a surprise for him!" The woman stuttered.

Arie rolled her eyes at the women demanding her to-do things she denied to do. She and Snivy both recognized the women and the Moewth, from team rocket, but decided to let them go on and see what their plan was going to be.

Arie trotted towards slowly, she crouched down and violently shook him, waking him up wasn't an easy task, surprised by how only Pikachu, his mom, and Cilan can do it. " Arie whispered.
"WHAT!?" Ash hollered.
"Pika!
"Ash you don't need to yell,I have a splitting headache..." Cilan complained, falling back to sleep.

"Sorry Cilan," Ash apologized.

"We have no time dear, lets go!" The woman rushed.

"Wait what about Ci-"

"We don't want to take somebody sick along with us! Come on! Time a wasting!" The woman rushed.

She got a hold of Ash and Arie's wrist, tugging the two towards their destination. Arie and Snivy had information on that the woman guiding them towards a mysterious place. The Meowth that hung from her, giving away there disguise.

Arie wasn't surprised by Ash falling for Jesse's measly disguise as person on a Safari, but what got Snivy and Arie up was how Moewth wasn't dressed, assuming Ash to realize the Meowth.

Snivy recognized Meowth the moment she made eye contact with it, realizing if Pikachu was dumped into another Pikachu group, he wouldn't have a clue which one is it, which was a huge disapointment. "So exactly where are we going?" Arie interrogated in a sharp attitude.

"Well you see, we're going to this that gives Electric-type Pokemon a joyful electric shower-"

"How do you know exactly if it works...?" Arie interrupted.

"Oh we tested It on a Luxio!" The woman responded.

"A Luxio, I think I've seen those before..." Arie stated.

"Here Arie!" Ash offered, taking out his pokedex.
"Luxio, the Spark Pokémon, and the evolved form of Shinx. Luxio's sharp claws conduct electricity, and the slightest scratch can knock out an opponent," The pokedex educated.

"It looks a lot like a Luxr-"

"We're here!" The woman interrupted.

The destination was a wide field, filled with fresh grass And flowers. The scent came from flowers miles away. In The center was a giant, cylindar-like figure. It had a red button planted onto the top of the construction. (Basically looking Like one of those Like hurricane simulators At arcades And things Lol).
"Pika pika!" The mouse cheered rushing towards The machine, of course leading the trainer along.