Vegas X pete- Truth reveals

(Note:Hello folks I wasn't able to write or think due to exams well and also it took some time to frame the part ahead because the feelings of these characters are growing but they are complicated to understand them because of their situation. Lets get into it ! )
After finishing their time in the bathroom. Vegas gave pete a pair of new clothes ,which were initially his but he decided to be generous to give them to pete noticing his intolerant nature towards the A/C which was on not less than 24 hrs in the room. Pete couldn't bear to be in cold places to begin with.
Pete's pov
" This guy really knows how to manipulate and blackmail people to do what he wants. I don't understand how his dirty tricks played me ! He uses people like tools to his benefit . My body fells so violated and most importantly my heart fells like ,it has been Peirced with more than hundred swords at a time. My dignity as a man has been robbed by this evil man. It's probably because I never had sex with anyone before....I am forced to do such indecent things. But I hope he doesn't forces Claire anymore." His eyes were heavy again from the thought of what Vegas did to him.
Vegas had an important meeting to attend in the Eve so he dressed up and left the room. He looked like a sharp looking handsome fellow. The suit was well fitted it was a sort of thing which any woman would pick out for a date night. His suit complimented his height which was more than 6 feet. He looked almost like a walking sculpture. Pete was relieved to see him walk out of the room .
*Vegas:" I am going out. Don't dare to try your luck because it won't work . Mr Nui is outside of you need anything call him."
Pete looked towards the window as if he wanted to say something but he kept quite and gave an affirmative answer. Vegas left the room.
Vegas pov
" Sometimes I like it when he listens to me like a loyal guard. It's so amusing to dominate him because he knows how to fight back .Everytime I tell him something he doesn't fail to surprise me with opposite actions"
While pete was looking out of the window he found Claire walking in the yard. She looked at the window and noticed pete. They both waved at each other like long lost friends. Pete signalled her to come to his room. She understood his message and went with some snacks as an excuse to enter the room. Mr. Nui was standing out of the room guarding it.
*Mr.Nui- " where are you going ?" She felt nervous.
*Claire-" oh actually, Mr. Vegas ordered these for the person in the room so ...." She looked at him his eyes were scary.
*Mr.Nui-" ok ! Go but come out as soon as possible".
*Claire-" understood sir !" She answered like a scout girl.
When pete saw her his eyes lit up like bulbs.
*Pete: " Did you meet Vegas ? "
*Claire-" No "
*Pete-" Claire I am really sorry for that day I couldn't protect you and also it was because of me ....." He bursted into tears
*Pete-"you had to go through hell for me!" He felt remorseful
Claire pov
" Should I tell him...he seems too heartbroken , I cannot see him in this condition I feel pitiful...oh lord what should I do ?!!!"
*Claire-" pete listen to me nothing happened that day!"
Pete's tear ducks could finally take some rest as he stopped crying.
*Pete-" what do you mean? I heard noises that day. It was all because of me! " His face was apologetic.
*Claire-" No pete believe me! Mr.vegas didn't even touch me. He isn't as bad as you think. "
Claire realised that the more she speaks the more she will spill the beans. Pete felt assured about the fact that Claire didn't suffer any sexual abuse because of him.
*Claire:" But pete pls don't share this with Vegas. Don't ever let him know that you know the truth about what happened that day".
Pete nodded in agreement
*Claire-" look! I brought some snacks for you."
*Pete-" Thanks you are a kind soul you know"
*Claire-" Mr.Nui is waiting outside. I will leave now.
*Pete- " ok take care of yourself.
Claire pov
"Pete you probably don't know but I owe you alot due to the past i don't know if I ever be able to repay you"
Pete felt comforted by her words. He felt relaxed and relieved.
Pete's pov
" Thank God nothing happened that day! "
Claire gave a box of handmade cookies to Mr. Nui
*Mr Nui- " what's this?"he asked.
*Claire: Token of gratitude for saving my life at the pool. Her cheeks turned rubescent when his fingers brushed on hers while taking the box. But her rosy tint faded away when he said
*Mr Nui- " Thanks .....kid I didn't know even youngsters now a days can cook" He said satirically
*Claire:" I am not a kid. I may look young but I am 25 yr old. Do you still think I am a kid ?"
*Mr. Nui-" oh I apologise I assumed you to be in your teens haha" he said ironically to drive her away because it was clear from her expressions that she liked him.
Claire pov
"What a stony and coldhearted person he is! "
She walked away as if she just had got dumped by him.

(Note: I am trying to make it interesting hope you guys like it but pls try to understand I want to write scenes in more detail between Vegas and pete as there chemistry onscreen was amazing

(Note: I am trying to make it interesting hope you guys like it but pls try to understand I want to write scenes in more detail between Vegas and pete as there chemistry onscreen was amazing . I saw the 11 ep it was lit actually I trying to mix up my imagination as well so the product will take some time but it will be worth it ! If you like the chp like it and follow me if you like my work . Thanks for the support you people have provided to my work. Take care stay healthy stay safe :)

 Take care stay healthy stay safe :)

This is how I imagine Mr. Nui to look like. He looks like a hottie even at the age of 45 . 😜😅😍