Back in town

"I'm looking for someone

"I'm looking for someone...a witch. Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. She goes by the name Jane-Anne Deveraux."

"Sorry. I don't know her."

He leans closer to her and lowers his voice. "Well, now that's a fib, isn't it?" Klaus pins the woman's hand on the table, smiling. "Now, you see, I know that you're a true witch amongst this sea of posers, so enough with the fabrications. I've quite a temper." Agnes withdraws her hand.

"Witches don't talk outta school in the Quarter. The vampire won't allow it and if the girl found out-" a shiver went down her spine. "Those are the rules. I don't break Marcel's rules-" At the mention of the name Klaus froze.

Marcellus? He's alive?

"Marcel's rules? Where do you suppose I might find Marcel?" A devilish smirk made its way towards his lips.

《》◇《》◇《》◇《》◇《》◇

Klaus enters a busy bar where music could be heard blasting

Klaus enters a busy bar where music could be heard blasting. There was a man up on the stage singing, a man Klaus new all to well... Marcel. Klaus stayed in the crowd not wanting to make his presence known yet and observed the scene before him.

"This is a man's world. This is a man's world, don't you know?"

Marcel sang while looking at someone in particular in the crowd, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Little baby girls and a baby boys
Man makes then happy 'cause man makes them toys. And after man has made everything , everything. Don't you know, tell me about it? Man make. Money to part from other men-"

"Ohh, This is a man's world" a woman started making her way toward the stage as she too began to sing.

Klaus couldn't see her face but everything about her seemed familiar to him. Especially her voice.

"But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl."

The woman was facing Marcel so all Klaus could see was her back and Marcel's hands holding the girl's waist pulling her closer.