Weird Beginnings? (roll 6)

A/N

I wanted to make sure I got this point across (just so there is no confusion ) Flora has powers they include:

-Earth/nature

-Water

-Talking to animals

I think that's it unless I add more to make the story more interesting. Now onto the story.

Luke's POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly, I squinted my eyes and took a look around. I called for Charlie but got no response. I started to get worried so I started yelling out to Charlie, " Charlie this isn't funny where are you!?!" I started walking around the camp but I couldn't find him.

(Meanwhile/ before?) Charlie's POV

I ended up walking away from are tent at about midnight, seeing as I couldn't sleep anyways. I used my torch, that I grabbed from my pack, to light up the way. I ended up on a hill a little ways from where we were camped. I sat down against a tree and sighed. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, the - the way she held herself with such confidence, the sparkle in her blue eyes . . . honestly everything about her, I just couldn't get her out of my head. I knew that it was crazy to feel this way about someone I just met, but I just can't shake the feeling that she was important. For what I'm not exactly sure. After weighing my decisions on what to do, the events of the morning finally caught up to me, but I still had so many questions and thoughts swirling in my mind; before, I finally drifted to sleep.  When I was dreaming, I couldn't help but think of the girl now known as Flora. I felt drawn to her, why I don't know?

Flora's POV (before Charlie went away from camp- til he goes away from camp)

I finally made it home, thank goodness. I am so relived to be away from those two weirdos. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind weird people, but those people were beyond weird! Once I got through the door I sighed. I thought to myself, 'I probably won't be able to sleep so might as well read a book'. So I went up stairs to my room and turned on the light. I looked over to my oak bookshelf and grabbed one of my favorite books. 'What Once Was Mine, twisted tale, What if Rapunzel's mother drank a potion from the wrong flower?' I loved this book because of all the twists and turns it has. I settled on my hanging seat with my book in my lap.

~time skip~

I don't know what time I went to sleep last night, but I felt well rested. Slowly opening my eyes I looked around. I got up out of my seat and yawned while stretching my arms out. I groggily walked to my bathroom, closed the door and got a quick shower. When I was done I put on a dress. I don't typically wear dresses but none of my other clothes were clean. I would have to go and clean them by the little lake at the bottom of hill. After my hair was mostly dry, I walked to my blue kitchen. I grabbed a apple and a slice of bread, that I made yesterday. When breakfast was done I walked to my door, only to see a small, looking figure outside my door.

(The dress at the top is what she is wearing but feel free to change it to something else, she won't be wearing it for long after she does laundry she's putting on pants or something like that.)