🔥 Chapter 3 🔥

Jimin POV

And the plan begins in the first real lesson.

The weather today is my favorite. Pouring rain, lightening and thunder and a dark atmosphere. It's my last lesson of this afternoon. English. God stand by me

"Mr Min?" I raise my hand like a good student, purposefully speaking in a high lovely tone of voice. The one Tae told me sounds warm and soft like honey. When his gaze meets mine I run a hand though my hair, knowing that my styled blond waves make me look angelic. Or so I've been told... "Can you cummm here for a second teach?" I specially pronounce the 'come' drawing out the word with an innocent smile. Mr.Min pauses for a second and I seem to recognize a slip of panic until he composes himself again and quietly makes his way over. I sit up straighter, excited to play my old time trick once again. "What is it, Jimin?" Mr Min now stands infront of my desk, his face returned to expressionless. "Mr. Min I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here" I  pout slightly. Not too much, just a little so it seems like genuine frustration. As I point to the task I'm referring to, I purposefully make it hard to see for him, having my hand dirctly over it so he can't see properly. As expected he rounds the desk to stand to my left to see from my perspective. Perfect. Just where I wanted him...

"Number 4?" He ask, I nod in response. He reads the task to himself, lips moving without making any sound. Mhhh they look soft. "This word means....
Mr Mins words glide into the background of my awareness, instead I shift in my seat pretending to listen to his words. Accidently due to my different sitting position my thigh is now in contact with  Mr. Min's knee. Immediately the warmth of the contact gives me a little happiness shock. To my disappointment teach doesn't react at all tho. He just ignores me and keeps on explaining. Strong willed I guess. But I can work with that. There's no man that can escape the alluring seduction of Park Jimin. "What does this mean again?" I point to a word, turning so I'm looking up at Mr. Min, my head near his shoulder as he has leaned forward to be able to point at the words with his pen. His eyes skip to mine instinctively for a mere second before they return to the books page and he explains it again. Man he's hard to crack. He should have at least taken a few seconds to admire my beauty this close up.... He's a though cookie.. I like it. The challenge makes it more exciting and thrilling. In the end EVERY cookie crumbles.....

I walk out of class, a bit disappointed but also highly motivated to work out how to  wrap the new teacher around my finger. I meet Hobi at the lockers, ready to take the bus home together. "Little Jiminie failed today." He giggles, much to my annoyance. "I can't remember the last time you failed this bad." He smiles so brightly you wouldn't even believe he's insulting me right to my face. "Whatever..." I mumble grabbing my stuff and heading to the main buildings door.

At home I'm being treated with silence as always. I get myself some left over fried rice and plop down on the living room couch. I turn on the next episode of Bad buddy and watch as I eat. But for some reason I can't concentrate on reading the subtitles, which has never bothered me before. This way I've learned to eat somewhat blindly, keeping my eyes glued to the screen. My thoughts keep wandering back to that english lesson. My failure annoys me more than I would've imagined....

I lay awake analyzing every second of the encounter in hope of finding a reference point of where to start the next time. Restlessly I go to the school website, quickly finding Min Yoongi before typing his name into the Instagram search bar. His name pops up and when I click on it, it really is his profile. The Bio is standard, boring. His pictures are either blurry pictures of him, that must've been taken by somebody else, awkward looking selfies with his girlfriend and every know and then some plate of delicious looking home cooked meal. There's nothing I can use from this. Except that I wanna test his cooking skills now...