📚 Chapter 8 📚

Yoongi POV

Faster than I'd like the weekend is over and I gotta return to doing my job. Yejun tries to lessen my morning grumpy grumpiness with pancakes, which is pretty much the only thing she can cook without my supervision. I lather them with Nutella and strawberrys and I must admit it helps a little. With a coffee to go filled into my thermos cup I get in my car.

I'm dreading my first lesson again because it's that class. With that student... I haven't had to see him since my panic last Thursday and I'm not anticipating the chaos he leaves my mind in again. I down my coffee and enjoy it's energy boost before copying some work sheets and heading off to teach.

I walk in and to my surprise the loud back corner seems unusually quiet, even before the lesson has even started. It's giving me an uneasy feeling but I can't possibly complain about students being unusually ruly, now can I. So I ignore the lump in my throat and the weird atmosphere and start with today's lesson. And it stays quiet... too quiet. I turn around suspiciously, discovering that said corner, including Park Jimin and his friends, are asleep. I can't plan them, would actually rather join, but this is school. So I have to take action.

"Please open your books on page 122. Read the text and then answer these questions." I hand out the paper. I stop in that corner. It's quite cute actually. Park Jimin sleeping, hair falling in soft strands over his face. Much more calm and soft than normal, so much more innocent, like an angel.... Oh God... WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!? IM LITERALLY WATCHING HIM SLEEP!!

"Park Jimin" for some reason not wanting to be harsh, I shake the arm that's hanging loosely from his desk. No reaction. "Park Jimin" I repeat louder and shake harder. He finally stirs but in the process his small hand slips into mine. It's warm and soft and ... I NEED TO STOP! I pull mine away, finally his eyes open, hopefully he didn't feel that. His big eyes gaze at me, at first a bit confused and I can't help finding this new expression cute. "We're in class."I try to sound stern. "Wake up your friends." I walk away, hoping nobody notices my slightly red ears.

"Did you see how gentle he was?" A girl in the first row swoons, thinking I can't here as I'm correcting essays. "Guess we'll habe to fall asleep in class too!" Her classmate whispers back, giggling.

I should have just let them sleep. I question all my life choices for the next hour. After waking those 3 up and 10 minutes of them fully waking up I guess, it's all hell break loose. They keep talking, giggling, passing notes as if I was not noticing. Someone's notification sound goes off ad they switched to phones. It's keeping everyone from concentrating and annoying the hell out of me. My patience is wearing thin until I can't take it. Jimin keeps egging them on, being the devil I was warned about.

"That's it!" I finally explode as he's typing on his phone again giggling so darn cutely. "You've not been paying attention at all Park Jimin. Constantly talking to your friends or sleeping." A faked shoked 'OooOoh' goes around the class. I ignore them. "You're goona stay for detention today after afternoon classes." And with that I enjoy his annoyed stare as I turn back to the black board to continue. I know his eyes are not leaving my form for the rest of class so I don't look at him again. But I can feel the burn of it.