Introduction

Penelope Cruz as
𝐿𝑖𝑧𝑎 𝑆𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑜

Al Pacino as 𝐴𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑘𝑎 '𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒'

Al Pacino as
𝐴𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑘𝑎 '𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒'

Al Pacino as 𝐴𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑘𝑎 '𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒'

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚊, 𝙲𝚞𝚋𝚊
𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟹

Liza sighed, brushing her bangs away as she washed the vegetables to prepare dinner. Pedro had requested Paella, and to reward him for his recent good behavior -his big sister couldn't deny him. "Pedro! We need onions, run to the shop quick!" she called. "Si, si." He grumbled, grabbing the money off the table and running off, ignoring her warnings for him to be cautious.

Suddenly, Tony approached. He walked through the door like he was at home- his charm clouding the room. Liza was immediately entranced, her breaths becoming shorter as he neared her figure propped by the sink. She looked at him, seeing that he was sporting a bandana around his forehead, sweat glistening down his exposed torso. With red cheeks, she caught herself staring for too long when Tony cracked a smirk. "Wha you making pussycat?" he teased, purposely brushing his chest against her back, looking over into the sink as she rinsed the dirt off the lettuce for the salad.

"Paella." she blushed quietly. Lord knew she couldn't breathe around Tony, and he enjoyed seeing her squirm. "You're welcome to dinner as usual." she slowly turned, Tony's eyes unmoving from her lips. He inched closer, his hand wrapping around her waist. "Antonio," Liza shuddered. "What are you doing?" her body had twisted on it's own to press up against Tony's bare chest.

Suddenly, Tony reached behind her and opened the tap, filling the glass that she didn't see him grab. Liza stepped away and rolled her eyes; embarrassed that her blush would not dissipate. "Wha? I was just getting water-not trying to put the moves on you or somethin.." he teased, gulping down the water from the glass, Liza's eyes on his lips which touched the tip of the glass..and the way he drank so greedily, making his adam's apple bob up and down. He even managed to get a few drops on his face; making her groan internally as they slowly dripped down his body..