V

"Get back here..." Tony grumbled, blindly trying to catch Liza who failed at inconspicuously slipping out of bed. Narrowly missing his quick hands, a giggle escaped her lips.. "Not so fast Mr. Montana..." she teased, hurrying to the bathroom. Tony sat up, reaching for the glass of water beside him on his nightstand..

Slowly, he looked around the room; their discarded clothes clumsily strewn over the furniture in the room, the curtains slightly pulled to let in ample sunlight..but what made him weary was the silence. He didn't hear Carlito tumbling about, nor the soft echoes from the neighbors next door who had 4 children..it was too quiet.

But when Liza returned from the bathroom and jumped back into his arms, he realized that this was what Peace was. It was so odd to him to be surrounded in a good silence- he didn't know how to perceive it.

"Antonio.." Liza hummed, propping herself on his chest to face him. "What's wrong?"
Tony looked down at her- naked in his bed, lips swollen and womb coated in his cum. So what was wrong? "Nothin'." he mumbled, caressing her cheeks and placing a kiss on her lips- once again reminding himself that this was real.

"Okay." Liza smiled, knowing not to push. "As much as I would love to stay and roll around in the sheets with you.." she rolled completely onto him; the sheet that covered him the only thing between them as her hips straddled his.. "I do have to go to mass. It's Sunday." she reminded, leaning down to kiss him once more.

"Gotta pay for your sins.." his raspy voice ringed out.. his fingers trailing her neck ..bringing a moan out her lips. "After all tha' mess you made last night..you wanna' run off to play fucking saint huh?" he groaned, feeling her hips grind against his ever so slightly. "I'm not playing anything.." she laughed breathily, gripping his shoulders as he kissed his way down to her chest.

"Yeah?" he grunted, pulling her down roughly as his lips covered hers- a low groan escaping him at the feel of..her; her lips on his- her arms around him as her legs tangled in his...the scent of her mixed with his... he was convinced she would drive him insane before the cocaine did.

"I love you." he pecked her lips slowly, savoring the taste of her. Liza's eyes fluttered- suddenly abashed at his gentleness. "I love you.." she murmured back, shifting his hair from his eyes- carefully slipping off her robe which left her breast bare to his eyes. "Good.." he answered. "I want you to fuck me like you don't."

Liza's eyes lit up in anticipation, her inner vixen ready to be unleashed once more. "Yes, Mr. Montana.." she purred, eagerly connecting their lips once more- forgetting all about her intentions to repent her sins. She would be on her knees for an entirely different reason...

Mindful of his injured shoulder, Liza pushed her chest into his, her erect nipples pressing into his skin. Deepening their kiss, her hands slowly moved down to where his cock awaited her attention. Impatient, Tony yanked off the blanket over him- tossing it to the floor. He was never one to not have control for too long..

Liza's eyes widened in surprise as he grabbed her by the throat, putting just enough pressure on the sides to dull her senses and be blinded by pleasure alone. "You're taking too fucking long.." he growled out, leaning back and pulling her with him for leverage as he put all 8 inches of him inside of where she wanted him most.

"Yes!" Liza cried out, listening to Tony fuck her without remorse. "Eres mia.." (You're mine..) he switched to his mother tongue; something they both loved during sex. "Yes, yes..." Liza chanted, unable to think or say anything else as Tony sped up his pace- loving the way her eyes screwed shut in satisfaction.. "No puedes dejarme nunca..okay?" (You can never leave me..okay?) he grunted, watching her bounce back onto his cock- their fluids glistening his shaft.