2. A kiss

A while has passed and you're at the airport now, waiting for your flight. A little boy keeps pulling on your hair. "Y/n!!! Please!!!!". You let out a sigh. The boy is one of Anna's kids, he's the least annoying one, but he often says very rude things to you. "Dad said we can't. Also stop pulling on my hair, it hurts". The boy gets angry and pulls your hair even harder, making your head move forward. You let out a groan and grab his wrist. "Stop it!". He starts to pull harder and tears form in your eyes. Your grip thightens around his wrist as you try to get his hand off. Suddenly he lets go and starts to cry. "You hurt me!!". You look at his wrist, there's a fade red mark from your hand. You grab the cold bottle of water that was next to you and put it on his wrist. "Yeah, and you hurt me". The boy smacks the bottle of water out of your hand and runs off. Not much later Anna walks over to you, holding the boy's hand. "WHat did you do?!".  "I just tried to get him to let go of my hair. He was pulling it really hard". Anna crosses her arms and scoffs at you. "Nonsense. Brian would never do that". "But he-". Anna cuts you off. "Just wait 'til your dad hears about this.. And give that thing to me, you aren't allowed on it during the duration of the flight". She grabs your phone and walks away with Brian. You sit down and watch Anna talk to dad. Your dad signs for you to come over. "Y/n you can't hurt your siblings". "But he-". "We have to get into the plane now". You let out a sigh and follow your dad. You go through the process of getting onto the plane and sit down in your seat. Noah and Brian are next to you, your seat is at the window. You wait for the plane to take off and you close your eyes. It's not like you can entertain yourself any other way.

"Oh?". You open your eyes and a familiar face hovering above you. "i was here before you this time". He reached his hand out and you take it. He pulls you up. You're in a flower field, the sun shining bright onto your face. "Were you expecting me?". The boy smiles at you and hands you a pink gerbera. (For those that don't know, Gerbera is a type of flower. Aka; Transvaal Daisy. Gerbera is a genus of plants in the Asteraceae family. It's my favorite flower!). "Not expecting, more like hoping". You take the flower and look at it with a smile. "I wish I could take this with me". He moves a bit closer to you, shoulders touching at this point. "You can". You hold onto the flower tightly, it really is a beautiful flower. "Hey.. I've never asked your name". The boy looks at you with a smile. "I've been waiting for that question". You let out a small chuckle. Luckily you remembered it this time. "I'm Kazuha, but my friends call me Demise". "Friends?". He lets out a small laugh. "You know you're not my only friend right? I just wish you showed up outside of my dreams". Your eyes widen a bit when he said that. "So you're saying that you're real? A-and that I only show up in your dreams?". Kazuha has a confused look on his face. "You aren't aware that you're in my dreams..?". You grab his hands and excitedly pull him a bit closer to you. "You're the one that always shows up in my dreams". Kazuha laughs and moves a tiny bit back. "Does that mean that.. we can meet?". Your eyes widen and you start to nod your head. Kazuha smiles and pulls you into his arms. Wrapping you into a tight hug. "In that case.. there's something I want to tell you y/n". You move your face towards him with a struggle as he had pressed it into his chest. "What is it?". Kazuha is silent for a bit and then gives you a soft smile. "I love you, y/n". 
You're silent as you take those words in. The wind blowing being the only sounds. His eyes are staring into yours, waiting for an answer. "I love you too, Kazuha". A small blush appeard on his face and he slowly moves his face towards you. He gently presses his lips against yours for a kiss. Your heartbeat goes faster every second. The warm sunlight hits your skin as he slowly opens his lips a bit, deepening the kiss and pushing his tongue into your mouth. You can feel the wind brushing past you. You move your hand towards his, fingers interwining. He pulls away and looks at you with soft eyes. "I never wanted to tell you how I felt because I thought you were just a dream". Kazuha smiles at you, "Me too". He looks down at a watch on his wrist. "It's almost time". "Tell me where to find you". Kazuha pulls you closer to him and moves his lips towards your ear, whispering words to you. "You can look for me in..". His voice got quieter as your felt yourself wake up, not catching his last words. 

You feel someone poking into your side. "Mom, they won't wake up". You open your eyes with a frown and push the hand away. "Finally". Noah is looking at you with an angry expression on her face. "So fucking annoying", she says to herself as she gets out of her seat. You grab your stuff and stand up, following your family out of the plane...