3. Let's be together

You arrive at the place you and your family are staying at. Unlucky for you, you'll have to share a room with Noah. You're staying in Pierrefiques, Anna's sister lives there and she didn't want to spend money on a hotel. You grab your sketchbook and look through the sketches you've made of Kazuha. He truely is perfect. Looking at him always made you feel calm. Something about him is just so calming. Suddenly your sketchbook gets smakced out of your hand by a shoe. You look at the direction the shoe was thrown from and see Noah standing at the other side of the room. "Can't you just sleep on the couch downstairs". You frown at her and pick up your sketchbook. "If you're that bothered by it, go sleep on the couch yourself". She lets out a groan and sits down on her bed. She grabs her phone and texts her friends for a bit before looking at you with a smile. "You know.. Those ugly drawings of yours won't get you anywhere in life. If I were you I'd just kill myself". You close your sketchbook and put it down on the floor, in front of your bed. Noah stands up and grabs a bottle of water from her bag. She walks over to you and grabs your face. "There's no way of fixing you", she says with a sigh. You slap her hand off your face and she looks at you with an angry expression. Suddenly she starts to smile. She slowly turns the bottle of water to the side, making the water spill onto your sketchbook. You gasp and push her away, making her fall onto the ground. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!". Anna and your dad rush into the room. "What's going on?". Noah grabs her wrist and looks up at them. "I asked Y/n if i could see their drawings and they pushed me! The water fell onto the book and then they hit me!!". "What?!", you say while trying to dry your sketchbook. "You're going back to your mom after this. I'm DONE with your behavoir", Anna says as she helps Noah up. They walk out of the room and your dad sits down next to you. He  tries to help you dry your sketchbook but it's worthless. Everything is ruined. "Dad.. You believe me, right?". Your dad gives you a weak smile and stands up. He walks towards the door and turns around. "You should get some sleep, we're going out tomorrow". He walks out of the room and shuts the door, leaving you sitting on the floor by yourself. You place the book next to you and get into bed. You keep turning in your bed for a while, trying to fall asleep. All you want is to go to sleep now. Seeing Kazuha is the only thing that'll help you now. After a while you finally manage to fall asleep.

You're sitting in a cafe, by yourself. Kazuha isn't here. Suddenly someone walks up to you. "A young man asked me to give you this". The person hands you a note and you grab it. You open it and read what it says. "Étretat. Train station. I'll meet you there". "What did the person look like?". "White hair.. Uh.. A little bit of red in the hair-". "Thank you!". You run out of the cafe and into a store. You start looking around and find a knife. You grab the knife and stab yourself with it.
You sit up with a gasp. You've woken yourself up using that method before. You look around the room. Noah isn't here yet. You grab your bag, you hadn't bothered unpacking it yet. The voices of Anna and Noah are close to the door. You open the window and jump out, onto the grass. It hurt your ankles a bit, but you're fine. You start running into the city until you find a bus stop. You sit down and wait for a bus to come. After a while a bus stops in front of you and you get in. You sit in the back and wait. Did he really want to meet right now? Or did he mean tomorrow? Not that you'd mind waiting. Anything is better than sitting in that shit house with those people.

After a bit you arrive in Éterat. You walk around for a bit until you finally find a train station. You sit down and look at the rails, waiting for him...   Time passes and there's still no sign of him. Maybe coming here was a mistake. 
Suddenly you hear a voice coming from the other side of the rails. "Y/n?!". You look and see Kazuha standing there. He's waving his arms with a big smile. You get up and move as close as possible to the rails. "I wasn't sure if you were actually real, but here you are!". You smile back at him in response. "How'd you know I'm in France?". "You mentioned that you'd come here a while ago, so it was a lucky guess". Tears start to form in your eyes. You'll finlly be free now. You're finally with him. "Come", he says as he reaches out a hand. You feel really calm, like all your worries are gone. You step towards him. Lights getting close to you. You'll finally be together forever now. The sound of a train getting closer. You finally won't have to worry about your problems now...

demise
/dɪˈmʌɪz/
noun
a person's death.
"Mr Grisenthwaite's tragic demise"

[Just in case you don't understand the ending or would like the context; Kazuha's friends call him Demise. He was a dream, he was all in your head. He was never real. While walking towards him, you get hit by a train.]