AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, everyone!

This is my first book on wattpad and I hope you will enjoy it.

It is going to be about God in his unfailing love and mercy chasing after the one he loves.

Klarissa Reids, an atheist, rejected the love of God and got caught into the midst of his people. His outstretched love found her in the midst of her self-greiving sorrows and wanted to pull her out.

Would she let go of it all and take a look at his helping hand?

Many of us are like her, don't have to be an atheist but even as a christian. Chained down by unforgiveness, hurtful past, hatred and lots more.

God is saying today that you can get rehabilitated. He'll rehabilitate you and restore back to the person he always see in you. That better version of you is what he always see.

Jeremiah 29 vs 11 "I alone know the plans that I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you wish for."

I pray you grab whatever God is saying in this story.

Yeah!

Teenage struggles are going to be talked out here also. How God can be of help like always to every struggle all teenagers go through.

Please don't forget to vote and comment and share too as you read.

I love you guys already so much as Jesus do.