What's so special about being a christian?

Mattew 5 vs 16 "So don’t hide your light! Let it shine brightly before others, so that the commendable things you do will shine as light upon them, and then they will give their praise to your Father in heaven."

Klarissa sat beside the girl with glasses and didn't say any greetings. The girl sent a beautiful smile and a 'hi' to her in which she returned with a smirk. Being a very shy girl, Kaori James felt bad and returned back to whatever she was doing.

Mrs Brooks said a short prayer with them and left the class. Before she left, she introduced the class president and his vice to her. He was the pretty guy she noted when she came into the class.

She must have forgotten that she met both some minutes ago.

"This is Joel Jordan Morgan." She said asking him to stand up. "And this is his vice, Sophia Kings." She pointed to a black girl with some brown braids.

Joel rose up with a straight face like earlier, his hands rested on his table like he was bending. He kept nodding at Mrs Brooks' questions. His lips pressed on each other when he let out a sigh in agreement to Mrs Brooks' orders.

He is the only son of some affluent christian couple, Janette and Jordan Morgan. A very taciturn and gentle  guy who is very intelligent and highly learned in computer programming and animations. He is a genius.At twelve, he started striking deals with several gaming or computer programming companies because of the games and other stuffs he developed.

The lunch time came with her feeling so famished because she ate a little in the morning as a result of being late. She left the class to the cafeteria where she sat alone around a table for ten. Her order was before her as she dangled the spoon in the food and ate quietly.

Most students won't stop talking about her. Yeah, everybody knows about her being a celebrity but can't they just stop staring at her? She could have just give out her autograph if they wanted instead of them eating her with their eyes. Anyways, she liked it.

Suddenly , when she was still in her thoughts, she felt a hand on her and she turned to see who it was. The person sent a grin to her that shut whatever she wanted to say.

"Hi little sister!" Sylvester Gade said and sat beside her.

Rissa rolled her eyes up and let out a sigh." What are you doing here?" She asked her only brother who had started eating her food." You're such a glutton" She muttered.

"Huh..." He chewed some lettuce noisily."Such a long time, little sister. Hope you didn't miss me too much?"
He heard a smirk came from her. "Stop acting as if you are being hard. Congrats on your success....or successes. You are in money, right?"

"Syl...will stop all these dramas? I can't imagine my pictures with you going all over the internet. I so much cherish my reputation that I won't let anyone ruin it. You are a...." She leaned closer to him and whispered awfully. "A disgrace."

"Ah......" His sound of laughter filled the atmosphere. He took looks continously at her and laughed in a way that everyone began to imagine what could have caused the unusual laughter from a bully like him."You know what... that's too funny to be a serious thing. Let's just say that you are mad for....just mad you know" He went into another roar of laughter.

Rissa shook her head slowly and had a sneer in her lips. All she wanted now was to be free from anything relating to her mom.

Sylvester and her were siblings with different fathers. He was living with their mother while she lived with her own father after they got divorced. Although she loved her brother so much yet she just don't want to be near her mom.

One way or the other Ololade might find out that she is in town from him.

Had she know that this school was also Slyvester's, she wouldn't have agreed to attend it.