Chapter 6

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I was standing next to Niki while we waited for her friends. I had Chop next to me sitting down on his leash. He didn't want me to leave the house at all so I had to bring him. I eventually see a few people walking towards us and Chop was on guard.

"Chop down." I order and he sits back down.

"You're right maybe I shouldn't have brought him." I whisper to Niki and who looks at me with 'you think' face.

"I'm sorry but you know how he gets when I leave." I said and she nods.

We look back at her friends who were watching the exchange. 

"Hey guys. Sorry about that. Charlie this is Wilbur, Toby, Ranboo, Tommy, George, Clay, Alex, Minx and Jack. Guys this is my sister, Charlie and her dog Chop or one of them. Where is Karl and Nick?" Niki said as I smiled at them which they returned.

"Can I pet the dog?" Toby asks me and I chuckle.

"You can try. But I doubt it. It took a few weeks for Chop to trust Niki. And for Karl a few days." I said.

"Its true because Chop hates Niki." Karl said and I run up to hug him.

"Glad to see you made it." I said and he laughs.

Chop whimpers wanting attention from me. I groan and Niki and Karl laugh.

"Chop I'm greeting a friend. If you don't shut up I'll put you in the doghouse." I said and he instantly stop making the rest of Niki's friends laugh.

We all get in separate cars and drive towards mine and Niki's house. Chop was sitting on mine and Karl's lap.

"Chop why? You have the floor to fucking sit on why me and Karl?" I ask and he just looks at me. 

We eventually get back to our house and Chop runs straight to the door. Niki unlocks it and I hear Beast howl for his brother and in response Chop howls back. My dogs all run out to greet me not even caring for the others.

"YORKSHIRE TERRIERS!!" I hear Minx yell and I see she picks up Duchess.

"What's this one's name?" Minx asks Niki who points to me.

"These are all her dogs. I'm a cat person and she's a dog person." Niki said.

"Charlie what's this one's name?" Minx asks me. I look up and squint a little. 

"That one is named Duchess. Niki did you go get Coco from the vet?" I ask my sister.

"Oh shoot no. I'll be back soon." Niki said and drove away.

"Let's go inside." I said and everyone piles in.

"Niki already told me where everyone is staying. We have two guest bedrooms. Minx you are either bunking with me or Niki. Toby and Tommy you guys are in the guest bedroom next to me. George and Dream are in the guest bedroom next to Niki and you guys have a bathroom in there. We have several rooms downstairs in the basement. Also used as guest bedrooms. Wilbur you have a room to yourself. Alex you also have a room to yourself. Jack and Ranboo you guys have to bunk in the same room. One of you is getting the air mattress and the other the bed. But switch each night. Karl and Sapnap same thing. Don't ask me why you are with your roommate its was her idea." I said and they nod before going to find their rooms. 

Minx was the only one who stayed.

"I'm staying with Niki if that's alright." Minx said to me and I nod.

"Of course. I don't think a person in my room would be good because all my dogs sleep in there with me." I said and she laughs.

"Want to know their names?" I ask and she nods.

We sit on the couch and the dogs crowd around us. Chop and Beast on the couch.

"These two are Chop and Beast. Chop you've already met. Harley is the white one and Crumpet is the black one. Coco is at the vet because Niki told me she was sick. Honey, Mocha and Oreo they are siblings. And last but not least my smaller dogs. Zelda, Piper, Darling, Duchess, Lady, Dakota and Pearl." I said and she hugs onto Dakota. 

"Also Lady and Dakota are sisters. The others are just friends." I said and she nods cuddling with Dakota.

Soon everyone came back in the living room but stop when they see Minx cuddling with Dakota. Zelda and Piper bark at Ranboo and Dream because they are wearing masks.

"You guys can take off your masks." I said not looking up from my phone.

"Are you sure?" Ranboo asks.

"Of course. No one can judge you here. Except the dogs." I said and they reluclantly take them off.

"Wow you guys are cute." I said and everyone laughs.

"It reminds of that one time when we first met Charlie." Karl said and I groan.

"NO!! Don't bring that up." I said putting my hands in my face.

"Oh tell me I'm curious." Minx and Toby said happily.

"When we first met. She thought she was thinking her words but accidentally said it out loud. She said 'Wow your cute'. Myself and Niki just bust out laughing." Karl said and I groan again.

The others were laughing too. The front door opens and Niki comes in with Coco who ran to me when she saw me.

"How'd it go?" I ask and she looks to me.

"Coco is pregnant." Was all Niki said and I went wide-eye.

"YAY!! I CAN GET CHANDLER AND JIMMY THEIR PUPPIES WHEN THE PUPS ARE OLD ENOUGH!!" I cheer and everyone covers their ears.

"I want a puppy." Karl said and I look at him.

"You are getting a puppy too. They will be half Rottweilers and Goberians. Anyone else want a puppy. They can have one." I said and the group cheers.

"Karl call Chandler and Jimmy. Tell them they will be getting their pups." I said and he runs out of the room to call them. 

Coco goes over to lay next to Nick and I just stare at her in shock.

"What?" Nick asks me.

"She never does that. Charlie has she ever done that before to someone she never met?" Niki asks and I shake my head.

"She doesn't trust people that much. That's why I'm shocked. I got her from an abusive owner." I said and Coco looks at Nick and then back at me.

Nick starts petting her and she wags her tail. Coco barks at me saying she likes him. Beast gets up and walks over to her and licks her face. 

"I think I found out who the father is." I said and everyone is watching Beast lick Coco's face.

"Are they your puppies, Beast?" Niki asks and Beast nods his head.