༺ღ༒ 004 ༒ღ༻

A/N: If you are one of the, what six people, that still read this it would be absolutely amazing if you voted and commented on any part of my story.
It would really help the algorithm, and I will work on showing off this story on my other social media accounts.

TW:Murder, rape, mention of alcohol, manipulation.

༻ ☠︎ ༺

We finally arrived in Hawkins, the energy of terror flooding certain parts of the town.
The red of horror painting the sky, practically beacons for one to follow, instead of a light house to safety but a lure to a place not to unlike hell.

"Well shit." I muttered.

What felt like hours later, it was less then twenty minutes later when Eleven, Hopper, and I were on this awkward elevator thing, dangling like a small spider spindling above a cat with wide dark eyes, ready to pounce.
The huge portal to the upside-down, red and glowing, vines crawling out of it.
I could feel Will's screams echoing through my mind as he struggled in the crippling heat to disperse of the Mind Flayer's control.
I could go there and help him rip it out really fast then come back and destroy this portal.
I wonder if I could make a black hole like how when I destroyed that lab in Asia.

"I'll be right back! Keep trying to destroy this portal!" I ordered Eleven and she nodded putting her hand up and focusing.

I teleported to the sweat and screamed filled house I stood before Will, he was screeching and laughing manically.
I put my hand on his chest and lightly put my hand down, his arched back slammed down to the bed he was strapped on.
He struggled under my hand, screaming and twisting.

"Who the hell are you?!" Joyce asked me, I forgot I looked different.

"Zero." I growled as I used my powers to dig around in Wills mind and body, then I found it a black mist puppeteering him.
I dragged it out with my powers until it was pouring out of his chest.
Will was twisting and contorting, his screams turning into groans and deep breaths.
I pulled the black mist out until it was in my hand struggling to get free.
I walked out side the tiny shed and then threw the mist on to the ground, it flew away and looked as though it dissipated in the air.
I turned back around to find the children I had meet last year staring at me in awe.

"So your back, where were you?" Steve Harrington questioned.

"In a cabin with Hopper then Chicago for a couple of weeks, we just came back from there." I explained.

"We? Does that mean Eleven is with you?" Mike pushed in front of his mom and brother to get closer.

"Eleven has always been by my side I doubt she would leave me any time soon," I shrugged "Speaking of I need to go help her, we will see you all some other time."

"Meet us here after your done!" Joyce yelled as I teleported to Eleven.

Eleven's knees were shivering as she was trying to stay standing, her screams of effort echoing through the large area.
Blood was running out of her nose and down her face, tears following them.
I went behind Eleven and placed on hand on her shoulder the other on her waist, I lifted her up then I leaked some of my powers on to her, just a little not to much it would kill her but not to little that it wouldn't do anything.

A rush of power and adrenaline went through Eleven, it made her more confident and she straightened and with one last push she closed the portal.

I left on hand on her shoulder and I used the other one to grab Hopper's arm, I pulled him and and held him closed to us.
I teleported us to outside of the small sweaty shed, everyone was right were I left them.
They were all conversing nervously, Will was looking much better and was being held by his mother and brother.