༺ღ༒ 009 ༒ღ༻

(NOT MY ART)

A/N: smut, angst, and Russian it's lamely written and might not be written correctly so yeah but you don't need to translate it, it adds more mystery and depth. But you will get the general idea of it just by reading the actions which are still in English.

The simplicity of the way a heart wrenches when held in the arms of someone. It's astounding. And I do not mean "someone" as in "anyone" there is just a  perfect individual, your both created perfectly to fill each others divots and bones.

Each created perfectly to hold each other. Created to find each other. Known each other for years, or met randomly. Romantic or platonic, simply created to enjoy the simplicity of the short, unstable life of a mortal.

Mortal.

Can I even die?

Was there even a possibility of Henry perishing?

He bleeds.

Have I bleed?

I peeled my eyes open and let out a sigh. Henry's eyes were closed, his face peaceful. I let out a happier sigh, one that a love sick teen does.

I slipped out of his arms and went into the bathroom, I let the water run from the sink and I closed my eyes. I let my hands rest in the water.

Could I die? I always assumed I could but I've never even bleed, even when purposefully injuring myself to see my bodies reaction. Seeing nothing wrong with myself was somewhat a shock. But mostly expected, since I was a child I grew immune to pain, no longer getting cuts that black or bruises. Was it high pain tolerance or had I grown to possibly a semi-immortal state?

"Good morning my love." I started as I opened my eyes and saw him, standing behind me he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and turned my head to kiss him, he happily met my lips.

"Are you hungry?" I asked turning off the water and leading him to the kitchen.

"I don't think you would find what I crave appropriate, but I could eat something other then you."  He winked and I rolled my eyes at his flirting.

"I can make pancakes, have you had those before?" I asked.

"I think I might have when we were children but I don't remember." Henry shrugged.

"Then I will make those." I opened a cupboard and grabbed a mixing bowl and a pan.

I taught Henry how to make the batter and mix it with out getting it everywhere, I taught him how to pour and cook it to perfection. The whole time a wide smile on his face. We ended up finding blueberries and throwing those into the batter.

When I got him to sit down I made him a plate, with butter and syrup. He ate it like a starved animal.

We laughed and smiled at each other's antics with the food and when we finished his hands were positively coated in syrup. I brought him to the sink and massaged soap and water into his hand.

He kissed me, as a thank you and then he sat down on the couch patting his lap signaling for me to join him. I laughed and tossed the plates into the sink, I grabbed a towel and patted my hands dry as I walked over to him. I circled around the couch and threw the towel into the kitchen, I put on knee on one side of him then sat on top of his lap. He placed his hands on my hips and squeezed, I kissed him and he pulled my hips closer. He bit my lip and kissed me happily, starting to make me grind on his lap, I could feel the bulge in his pants as he moved from kissing me to nibbling on my neck. He lifted my shirt and peppered kisses on my breast's, he then started to suck on the skin leaving marks.