Picnic

Me and Liza got up and went into our trailer to change for the picnic. We agreed to meet at 5 Pm ish in the park.
I put on a yellow sundress that stopped right above my knees and some white platform sandals. I put short black sports tights on under the dress as safety so i can feel comfortable, and i put some sunglasses on my head, more as an hair accessory than anything else if i'm honest.

I also brought a tote bag with a blanket, a book, my polaroid and other necessities.
I went into Liza's trailer to see what she was wearing and she had put on a blue dress that stopped on her calves and a big sun hat that looked absolutely adorable.

We started walking through the set towards the gate closest to the park and we saw Joe Keery by the gates about to walk out. He must have seen us too cause he was making the guard hold the gates open for us letting us catch up with him.

"Thank you" Liza and I say in unison giving him, and the guard a smile.

"Are you guys heading to the picnic?" Joe asks us as he lets the guard close the gate behind us and starts walking with us.

"Yeah are you going?" I say looking over at him.

"Yes, i had the whole day off and nothing to do. And Maya left me with the job of getting the drinks"

"where's the drinks then?" Liza says looking at his very empty hands.

"I was gonna buy them on the way over, there's a corner store right by the park, do you want to join?"

"I have to bring the blankets so i can't, but i can take Issa's blanket and she can probably join you" Liza answers him.

"Yeah i'll help you out, those drinks will probably be way to heavy for you anyways" I say smiling at him.

"They probably are" Joe says chuckling.

We get to the edge of the park and Liza heads towards the other guys already there. Me and Joe just wave at them from a distance as we continue walking.

The corner store wasn't far away from the park. We bought some Smirnoffs, beers and a couple of coke's. I got some potato chips and fruit as well.

Just as i was about to pay, Joe swipes his card and pays for everything.

"Hey i wanted to pay!" I exclaim.

"Yeah so did i" Joe says chuckling.

"Fine, Thank you"

"No problem"

We pack everything into two grocery bags.

I had my own tote bag to carry as well as one of the grocery bags so Joe kept insisting that he should carry both of them, because he had nothing else to carry. But i refused and insisted on carrying the heaviest one.

We start walking towards the park and when we arrive i see Sadie, Maya, Liza, Joseph, Caleb and Gaten already there from a distance.

The boys are all siting at a picnic table playing cards and the girls are having a volleyball ring of three not far from the others.

"Hey there they are!" Gaten exclaims loudly making everyone look over at us.
I raise my arm carrying the grocery bag to show that we brought refreshments.