Chapter 3

-Viridian forest-

Ash sighed as he heard Misty scream again.

Pikachu: "Satoshi, can we please leave her?"

Ash: "I would love to, but we can't till we get to the next city.*

Pikachu groans as Ash continued walking. After a few more minutes he stops.

Ash: "This is a good place to stop for the day."

Misty: "What?!? No way am I staying here!"

Ash: "Then leave."

Misty: "Not till you pay me back for my bike!"

Ash sighs and sets his bag down before he pulls out another old Pokeball and tosses it up, letting out a bug Pokemon with rock axes on its arms. The Pokemon was Kleavor. Misty saw this Pokemon and ran off screaming in fear.

Ash: "What my stuff please, I gotta go train with Pikachu."

Kleavor: "Of course Satoshi."

Ash walks with Pikachu into a clearing. Ash closes his eyes and focuses on the area around him. When he knows no one is near he transforms into a Lucario, shocking Pikachu.

Pikachu: "Wh-what!? But how?!?"

Ash: "It's a long story. Now the first gym we are facing is the Pewter city gym, which specializes in rock types, so I will be teaching you iron tail and maybe upgrading thundershock into thunderbolt."

Pikachu nodded dumbly as Ash began his training. Hours were going by as Pikachu was getting iron tail down, but not perfect yet. Pikachu did manage to learn thunderbolt. Ash returned to his human form.

Ash: "Alright, let's go find us some new partners."

Pikachu nodded tiredly as Ash chuckled and carried him. Ash decided to gather some berries as they searched for some new members for the team. As Ash was gathering berries a Weedle and Caterpie had come over to Ash. Ash looks down and smiles at them as he kneels down.

Ash: "Hi there. Do you both want a berry?"

The two Pokemon nod quickly as Ash hands them both a sitrus berry. Ash watches them eat away at the berries quickly.

Ash: "Hey, would you two like to come on my journey?"

The two bug Pokemon nodded as Ash pulled out two Pokeballs and caught them both. Ash started returning to camp as he saw Kleavor standing guard like before. Ash smiles and thanks Kleavor while returning him. Ash sets up his tent and steps inside, getting in a sleeping bag and going to sleep.

-Next day-

The first thing that happened was Ash gathered all his new Pokemon and started training them up for the next gym. Ash started planning out what each Pokemon needed to know in case they were brought out. Suddenly Ash turned around and caught a sword in his hands before snapping the sword in half.

Ash: "Why did you try to attack me?"

???: "You misunderstand, I merely wish to battle you."

Ash sighs and nods while walking back and pointing towards Pidgey.

???: "I am Samurai, and my first Pokemon shall be Pinser!"

Ash watches as Samurai threw his PokeBall and released a Pinser.

Ash: "Quick attack into peck."

Pidgey quickly flew at the bug, hitting it hard and fast.

Samurai: "Use vice grip!"

Ash: "Dodge it using quick attack, then use gust!"

Pidgey speed up narrowly avoiding Pinser's pincers. Pidgey then turned around and flapped it's wings hard creating a gust of wind blowing Pinser back. Pinser hit a tree hard and was knocked out, causing Samurai to return it. Ash was about to return Pidgey before it started glowing and changing.

Ash was happy to see Pidgey grow into a Pidgeotto. He stroked her feathers before returning her. Ash then sent out Caterpie.

Samurai: "You are strong, but now I shall end this. I send out Mteapod!"

Ash watches as Samurai sent out Caterpie's evolution.

Samurai: "Use harden."

Ash: "Use electro-web."

The Metapod started boosting it's defenses as Caterpie fired an electric web at Metapod. The Metapod screamed in pain.

Ash: "Use string shot to pull it towards you then use tackle!"

Caterpie quickly fired some web at the Metapod and started pulling it towards itself. As the Metapod got closer Caterpie jumped forward, bashing into the Metapod, and sending it flying into a tree, knocking it out. Caterpie cried out in victory as it was covered in a blue glow.

Ash watches as Caterpie became a Metapod. Ash picked up Metapod and thanked it before returning it as well. Ash thanked Samurai for the battle and continued on his path to Pewter city. Ash made sure to avoid the Beedrill next his Weedle had warned him about.

Ash could see the exit to the forest, and sadly waiting for him their was a familiar orange haired girl. He and Pikachu groaned as they walk passed her, causing her to follow behind.

-------

That's the end of the chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Two of Ash's Pokemon have now evolved and he has a full official party. Do you think Misty should stay with Ash on his journey or no? And be prepared for a little surprise next chapter.