Chapter 21: The Son of Death

The two waited at the table silently as Tommy held Shroud close to his chest. "You never told me about how you actually got him," Purpled said, breaking the silence. Tommy smiled a little like the boy in his arms woke up and started reaching for Purpled. "For the brief time you've known him, he likes you a lot," Tommy said avoiding the question and handing Shroud to Purpled. Purpled took Shroud into his arms and looked down at him.

Shroud put his hands on the sides of Purpled's face. Purpled opened his other set of eyes to look at the younger boy. Shroud's eyes widened as he looked at the extra set of eyes on Purpled's face he quickly pointed at his own multiple sets of eyes and to Purpled's.

"Yeah, I'm like you buddy" Purpled smiled as Shroud grinned wildly. Tommy looked at the two with a smile. They continued like this for a while until everyone finally sat down. Eret sat with Quackity in front of Tommy. XD and George sat next to Eret.

"Unfortunately Sam and Ponk will be a little late and Foolish couldn't make it so it will just be us for a bit" XD grinned. It seemed like this dinner was going to be really awkward if no one talked.

"So Eret how will you pull off adopting the son of Death herself?" XD asked, breaking the silence. "I beg your pardon?" Eret asked lightly, she was a bit confused by what XD was trying to inquire about. "Well if you didn't know, Tommy is the Son of Kristin, Death herself and her husband is the Angel of Death " XD said, smirking a bit. Quackity's eyes widened a bit and Eret cleared her throat. "This is the first I'm hearing about this," Eret said, glancing at Tommy for some sort of answer.

"I knew about my mum but not Phil" Tommy answered stabbing a piece of food with his fork and eating it. Eret nodded, "Well, Tommy what do you think?" Eret asked. "Neither of them has been in my life enough for me to actually know or care," Tommy said quietly. "Oh who watched you when you were younger then?" George asked. "It was just me 'n Wil no one else" Tommy responded. "Oh" George responded quickly. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that" George continued. "Eh it's fine at least I'll have some actual good parents now," Tommy says flashing a smile towards Eret and Quackity. The two smiled as the blonde grinned at them.

Tommy just continued to smile as he ate. "It all seems like you have really cool families," Purpled said, trying to add to the conversation. Quackity tried to look up from his food and glare at him but before he could try, Eret kicked him in the shin and muttered a few select words to him. "You could say that" Eret smiled.

"I mean it really, I've only had my brother for most of my life, but here you all are related to so many strong people" Purpled gave a small smile.

"Well, you can't say that" Eret laughed.

"Actually he can" XD responded with a grin. "We probably are the most powerful groups of people on the server now," XD grinned. "We have all of Quackity's family on our side, most of my side on our side, and all we need is Eret's" XD smiled taking a sip of wine. Tommy thought about it a bit and realized that the Gods and Deities on their side were Foolish, XD, and Drista. The rulers on their side were the president of Las Nevadas, Quackity, and two former kings Eret and George. Sam was the prison Warden which gave him a lot of power in itself. Thinking about it made it better because the more you think the more you realize how powerful Las Nevadas is getting.

Tommy turned his head towards Eret, "Mum, do you have any siblings?" Tommy asked. Eret cleared her throat, "I do actually a younger brother" she responded. "Really?" Tommy asked lifting his cup of water to his lips and starting to drink it. "Yeah he's a dork he's a little bit older than your age and wears sunglasses all the time like me. His name is Deo" Eret said with a small smile.

Tommy choked on his water and Purpled immediately patted his back. "His name is Deo?" Tommy asked through coughs. "Yes? Is there a problem Tommy?" Eret asked. Tommy recovered and cleared his throat. "Is his full name Time Deo by chance?" Tommy asked, sweating a bit.

"Uh, Yeah how did you know?" Eret asked. Tommy shoved his face into his hands and let out a whine of sorts. "Tommy?" Quackity asked.

"He was my best friend" Tommy drug out the 'd' as he groaned. "Yeah? What about it?" Eret asked. "You know we were teenagers and stuff so we would play around and flirt 'n shit (platonically) " Tommy said in embarrassment. Purpled almost started laughing but held it in. Eret was going to respond until he got interrupted, "And now he's my uncle?!" Tommy said in disbelief. "Oh, I didn't know you knew my brother, he hasn't been to earth that many times though he was born half-mortal and half god" Eret responded.

"It's going to be so fucking awkward when I see him again" Tommy continued and Tommy went to slam his head on the table but Purpled stopped him due to food being on the plate in Infront of him still.

"But anyways, Deo is a powerful ally as well to have, so is my father but we don't speak anymore" Eret explained. Quackity nodded, "So we are probably the most powerful nation and group of people at the moment," Quackity said.

Purpled cleared his throat a bit, "Sorry to burst your bubble but there are two groups of people that we should look out for, the Syndicate and the Eggpire " Purpled responded by taking a sip of water. "I've never heard of the Syndicate before" George responded and XD answered. "The Syndicate is a group of Anarchists who include Technoblade, the Blood God, and Philza the Angel of Death," XD responded.

"How do you know about that group?" Purpled asked. XD cleared their throat, "well I ran into them while they snuck into one of my strongholds and said they were going to be using it at their base, they did try to get to the end though" XD scoffed. "Exactly what Technoblade would do," Quackity said rolling his eyes. "It's truly a hassle" Eret let out a laugh.

Tommy was thinking but then spoke up, "I think my other father and my brothers would be mad about you adopting me," Tommy said poking at his food. "Well they can fucking deal with it," Quackity said with a sigh.

"Quackity," Eret said reprimanding the man. "Well if any conflict happens we will handle it in a civil matter" She continued. Eret glanced towards Quackity.

They looked over to Tommy who only smirked at them.

He truly is Death's Son .