Tubbos POV

"We will be going to the Enderian princes' coronation." Tubbos Father, Jschlatt, said. "Can I bring Tommy?" Tubbo asked. Schlatt just nodded and shook him away. Tubbo ran to his room and got dressed for the coronation and just sat in his room. "Hey, Big Man, can I come in?" A voice from the window said really loud. "Tommy, you're here. I thought you would be at the coronation already" Tubbo said. "Nah, not yet. I'm friends with the prince so I can come in later." Tommy said. "TOBY. WHERE IS MY WINE BOTTLE." Schlatt yelled. "I don't know father. Maybe you shouldn't drink before we go." "Fine, I found it anyway." He (Schlatt) said. "Dad, let's go," Tubbo said. They then start walking out the door. Tubbo was excited to meet the soon-to-be King and his wife. As soon as he thought about it a stroke of pain went through his heart. "Ahh." "Are you OK?" Schlatt whispered not knowing they had arrived. "Hop on out, kid." Tubbo was frowning as he opened the door. "He called me a kid. Seriously?" He thought. He caught a glimpse of Ranboo while walking in. "Why do you look upset?" Schlatt asked. "Nothing Dad, it's... nothing." He said gazing at the most beautiful girls with a mix of brown and gold hair and big emerald eyes. "Hey, where's Tommy?" Tubbo asked. "Right behind you, idiot." He replied.

"Good evening, Tommy," Ranboo said approaching them. "I see you have brought some friends with you" Tubbo paused and stared at Ranboo. Ranboo didn't acknowledge him... yet. "So is there any food?" Tommy asked. "Yes, there is. Over there." Ranboo chuckled. They(Tubbo, Tommy and Schlatt) then walked into the ballroom. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. There was a great big chandelier, an all-you-can-eat buffet and the thrones at the end of the room. "Tommy, have you seen this yet?" Tubbo said. "Of course I had, dumbass." Tommy then spotted yoghurt and went over there to destroy it. "WAIT," but it was no use. That yoghurt was gone. He then started wandering around until he bumped into someone. It was the prince himself. "Oh sorry." Tubbo paused for a moment. "Hi Prince Ranboo, it is on me. I should've looked where I was going. I'm Tubbo." "I'm Ranboo, oh you already know this." A bell rang.      "Oh well, I have to go back now," Ranboo said goodbye but wished they could've talked more. Tubbo just stared and couldn't take his mind off him. "Toby, you good?" Tommy asked. He just nodded and walked away.

(438 words)