Let there be Chaos.

Canterlot – Castle – Throne room -

Celestia could feel it: it was like a faint tickling on the back of her head, but the by-now faded-away link to the old spell she and Luna had used so many eons before now was still working with enough power to tell her that the seal they used when still in possession of the Elements was eroding away at a faster rate than anticipated.

"SISTER! Something horrible is happening!" Luna yelled as she barged inside the room with a frantic expression.

"I know, Luna. But what can we do about this?" the Sun Alicorn said sighing.

"We shall banish the Element Bearers on the Moon for their transgression!" the other answered snarling.

"Yes, there is no other...I am sorry, what?" Celestia asked taken aback.

"You heard me, your student Twilight Sparkle and the others have gone too far this time, I demand retribution!" the Moon Alicorn said huffing.

"Sister, we have more pressing matters to worry about." the other said slowly.

"You mean that having those dirty mares plan to rape my son is not important enough to have me worried?! I saw their dreams last night! Sure in there my sweet son was consensual, but only in those girls' depraved minds somepony as Pure and Innocent as my Maelstrom would be happy to be subjected to those perverted ideas...especially the dirty filth I saw in the Element of Kindness' mind...that mare spend too much time with animals, her mind is filled by depraved fantasies she wishes to try on my baby! AND I WANT THEM PUNISHED EN MASSE!" Luna answered offended.

"They are teenage girls, bound to be curious about that kind of things...no matter how surprising is hearing about Twilight and Miss Fluttershy being that perverted, but the fact remains that we have Discord to worry about," Celestia answered tiredly massaging her temples.

"What about that stoned fool?" Luna asked.

"Concentrate! The Seal holding him is almost broken, we need to act fast and contact the Elements to reinforce it before it breaks completely,"

"And now he may seek revenge on us...you especially, dear sister." the Moon Princess said.

"Why me?"

"I had been banished on the moon barely few years after his imprisonment, so it was all YOU the one that decided to move his statue in the gardens, being subjected to birds' excrements for a thousand years will certainly not make him open to dialogue, at least with you." Luna answered.

"Ah! I-I didn't consider that up until now...that will make him kind of against the idea of resolving this pacifically." Celestia said with a grim expression.

Forcing someone to spend one thousand years being shat on by generations of birds was not a nice way to make a friend, that was certain.

Canterlot Gardens – Discord's statue -

In an hidden corner of the ample gardens stood a rather 'Peculiar' statue, representing a being seemingly made by casually stitching together parts of different animals, THAT Was the petrified body of Discord, Chaos entity and former "Mad Ruler" of Equestria.

Curiously two wrapped gift could be seen sitting innocently at the feet of the statue, one with Celestia's name on it and the other with Luna's.

"Gifts?" the Moon Alicorn said with narrowed eyes.

"Let's open them from afar, if nothing happens they are harmless, but we can't risk being an early attack from him." the other sister answered.

Concentrating carefully on the wrapping Luna slowly undid the ribbon making a cloud of smoke shot-out of the small package before remaining still.