Dash? You are supposed to share and you will! WHATEVER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Ponyville – Skies – morning -

Dash had just finished her turn in weather management around Cloudsdale and was rapidly returning towards Ponyville while humming to herself, sure it was strange but she couldn't help it, she was just so happy!

It was not just the simple satisfaction for a job well done or about the new improvement in her times as she flew around; the greatest part came from knowing that she finally had sealed the deal with her colt-friend, that they had took the great step! he was finally HERS! And hers ONLY!

A long, cheerful laugh escaped her as she moved through several loops at lightning speed before crash-landing on a cloud to watch the small town under her being busy in the everyday back-and-forth of ponies; her eyes half-closed as she lazily left the wind carry the cloud (and her on top of it) slowly around.

"Kissing, cuddling, Sharing breath...now I see why old couples do this stuff all the time, I can feel him so close when we do that!" she said laughing again while she moved on her back to watch the sky.

For two days, after what happened after the Grand Galloping Gala, she had kept the Prince all for herself, squeezing-out every single moment of free time both of them had so to spend it together either flying or talking or cuddling or kissing or...well...repeating the 'performances' of their first time together too from time to time and with some added variations of the 'daring' kind thrown into the mix whenever they felt like it.

"...His cloning trick is so versatile." she muttered shivering in delight.

It was then that a strange stray thought momentarily flashes through her mind making her stop reminiscing her past romantic moments with her colt-friend and take a thoughtful expression.

"Why I have the impression that I am forgetting something? I am sure that it's also something very important. But what the hay is all about?" the Cyan Pegasus muttered uncertain.

"There she is..." she heard Twilight say with a vitriol-dripping tone from all the way down in the streets of Ponyville.

"Twi?" Dash said confused before yelping as she went not-so-gently magically pulled down through the cloud until she was hovering upside-down in front of the PISSED members of the 'Element Bearers' Group that too were interested in Maelstrom Knight...

"Oh!" Dash muttered weakly in realization once started having some clue about what she forgot.

"We need to talk, Sugarcube." AJ hissed with narrowed eyes.

"Do we have to?" the other answered with a strained chuckle.

"Yes, Dashie." Pinkie said huffing.

"Come along, we'll resolve this in a minute." Twilight added as she dragged the still immobilized pegasus towards Rarity's boutique.

"I tried to stop them, but there was no way to talk them out of this." Spike said with an apologetic tone from Twilight's back.

"I am very disappointed in you, my dear. I never thought you would have been capable of this." said Fashionista said sighing.

"It was very rude of you..." Fluttershy added.

Soon the group reached Carousel Boutique and silently moved to the back where a lone chair had been positioned in the middle of the room with a lamp already flashing its blinding cone of light on the empty seat.

"Can I at least know what I have done?" Dash asked confused as she was dropped on the lonely chair of the elegant shop as soon as the door went locked.

"Two days, Dash..." Twilight hissed as she and the others nailed the mare with a group glare that had her almost literally shrink in her seat.