A Flamboyant New World!

It was a rather hot day in Kyoto. A young man was walking home after a long day at work.

Y/N: Jeez man! How the hell could anyone work in this weather?

Y/N sighed as he continued home, but his phone began ringing. He checked his phone to see that it was his younger sister, Erina. Y/N answered quickly.

Y/N: Moshi, Moshi Y/N here.

Erina: Don't Moshi Moshi me! Do you know how late you are!

Y/N: Hey stop yelling my manager is working me to the bone.

Y/N began to walk across the street; not really paying attention.

Y/N: Listen to make up for it I'll order some fast food when I get ho-

Just like that, Y/N had been struck by a car. Y/N laid in a pool of blood with a million thoughts running through his head.

Y/N: 'I'm sorry Erina. I'm sorry I couldn't get you any food.'

Y/N soon drew his last breath. He had awoken on a chair in a dark room.

Y/N: Ow my head. Where the hell am I? And who the hell are you?!

Kazuma: Stop yelling! I'm just as confused as you are. I'm Kazuma Satou. What's your name?

Y/N was about to say his name but was interrupted by a strange girl. She had light blue hair and clearly wasn't wearing any panties.

???: L/N Y/N, Satou Kazuma. Unfortunately, you have passed away. Both of your lives were short ones, but you're both unfortunately dead.

Kazuma: What about the girl I pushed out of the way?

Aqua: Oh her? She's fine.

Kazuma sighed a sigh of relief, but Y/N could tell something is going to go wrong.

Aqua: She would have been fine either way. What you thought was a truck was actually a tractor!

Both Y/N and Aqua began to laugh hysterically.

Kazuma: SHUT UP! I bet you died weirdly too!

Aqua: Nope he was actually hit by a car. Oh by the way your sister is currently cursing at your dead body.

Y/N: Sounds like her. Anyway, what happens now?

Aqua: Well I am Aqua the goddess who leads those into the afterlife. You have two choices. On one hand, you can reincarnate without your current memories. Or you could go to heaven, which isn't that good. You don't have a physical body, so you can't do anything. Say both of you like games right? How about you get reincarnated into another world which is ruled by a demon king. If you can beat him you'll be granted one wish by the gods.

Kazuma and Y/N looked at each other and nodded.

Y/N/Kazuma: We choose the 3rd option!

Kazuma: Wait won't we just die? A demon king must be really powerful!

Aqua: You see we gods have decided to take pity on people like you. You can pick one overpowered ability and take it to that world. Now then take your pick!

Aqua stood up and threw a ton of cards in the air. Kazuma immediately got on the floor and began looking at them.

Y/N: Hey Aqua can I pick something from a show?

Aqua: Yeah I don't see why not.

Y/N: I choose the abilities of Doflamingo! One of the previous 7 warlords!

Aqua: Your wish has been granted, brave hero. Now venture forth and slay the demon king!

A bright blue light appeared under Y/N. He was soon teleported into a street in the middle of the town.

Y/N: This is so cool! Wait since I have the Ito Ito no Mi. I should be able to...

Y/N held out his hand toward a man sitting down on a chair. He sent strings towards him and began controlling him. He made the man stand up and pull down his pants. Y/N quickly withdrew his strings once the man began screaming. Y/N cackled to himself as people laughed at the man. Soon a blue light appeared next to Y/N and out came Aqua and Kazuma.

Y/N: Hey Kazuma what is she doing here?

Aqua had latched onto Kazuma crying her eyes out.

Kazuma: Long story, but look at this! We're in a new world. So long shut-in life! Also AQUA GET THE HELL OFF ME!

Kazuma began flailing around trying to Aqua off of him. Y/N sighed as he dragged both of them in a random direction. Y/N luckily stumbled upon what looks to be the guild hall.

Aqua: This is scary!

Y/N: It'll be fine! Come on let's make our introduction.

Y/N let go of them and kicked open the guild doors. Everyone stopped talking and stared at the three of them. Y/N was the most intimidating out of the three due to his height and the various scars on his face. The group walked toward the front desk to see a blonde woman with rather large 'assets'.

Y/N: Oi we'd like to become adventurers.

???: I-i see. Do you have the registration fee?

Kazuma: Registration fee?

The three were currently sitting down at a table thinking about how to make the money. Kazuma and Aqua began to argue over him being a neet. They stopped talking as soon as Y/N stood up. He made his way to a nearby priest.

Y/N: Oi you're a priest right?

Priest: Y-yes. What do you need?

Y/N: You see my party needs the money for the registration fee, so mind helping us out?

The priest quickly handed Y/N the 3,000 Eris. Of course, Y/N felt bad for intimidating the poor priest, but he ignored it and went back to his party.

Y/N: I got the money let's register.

???: Now then I'm Luna. This orb here is used to write your adventurer card. Just place your hand on top for a few seconds.

Aqua went first in which she had nearly every stat maxed out, except intelligence. She decided to become an arch-priest. Kazuma went next, but he was nothing spectacular and became an adventurer. Y/N patted Kazuma on the back and walked up to the orb. He placed his orb and waited

Luna: Let's see... You have high luck and vitality. Both your mana pool and your intelligence are above average. With these stats, I'd recommend either being a crusader or a thief!

Y/N: Thief huh? Hmm, I like the sound of that, but not really my style. I'll be an adventurer.

The whole guild went silent before exploding into 'what's', and 'boo's'.

Y/N: SHUT THE HELL UP!

Y/N had grown aggravated by being called the weakest class.

Y/N: Why should I limit myself to just one set of skills. I'd rather have them all and be king!

A few hours later

Kazuma: This isn't right!

Aqua: What did you forget to use the bathroom? It's dark so I'll go with you.

Kazuma: No! We're sleeping in a stable in a fantasy world!

Extra: Quiet down!

A/K: SORRY!

Kazuma: We didn't come here to be laborers.

Y/N: Surprisingly I agree with Kazuma.

Kazuma: What does that mean?!  Anyway most of the fetch quests have been long gone and we don't have any good gear.

Y/N: We don't need good gear. Did you forget I have both a powerful devil fruit and Haki? Of course, I can't use Haki yet, but still.

Kazuma: You're right. Tomorrow let's go on a kill quest! Tomorrow our lives as adventurers will start!