A Flamboyant Shogun

It was a very cold day in Axel, as the warmness the party was used to froze into a winter freeze. Y/N and his sister stood outside of the guild building a snow man.

Erina: It's so nice to finally be able to play in the snow again.

Y/N: It reminds me of winter back home in Hungary.

Both Erina and Y/N stopped as they felt sadness thinking about their home.

Erina: I don't understand why we had to move to Japan. We were perfectly happy back home.

Y/N: Mom and dad were weird people that's for sure.

As the two finished the snowman the rest of the party stepped outside of the guild.

Kazuma: There you two are c'mon we have a quest to do.

Y/N: What's the quest?

Kazuma: It's just a simple extermination quest.

Erina looked at Y/N as he shrugged his shoulders. The party began to adventure to the designated area. When they arrived the place was crawling with tiny creatures that looked like snowflakes.

Erina: So what are these anyway?

Kazuma: Apparently they're snow sprites. They pay a lot and they look weak so this is perfect for us! Also Aqua can't you do something about your outfit? You look like a kid getting ready to catch butterflies.

Y/N observed the rest of the party each one of them were wearing different outfits.

Y/N: All of them look like clowns honestly. Besides don't you guys think you're a little overdressed?

Megumin: Oi not all of us have a warm feather coat! Plus you're the most overdressed at of all of us!

Erina: She has a good point.

Y/N: Shush! We have snow sprites to kill.

Most of the party spread out either catching or killing the snow sprites. Y/N created a clone of himself and began cutting the snow sprites to shreds.

Kazuma: Number three wait! Damn it's way too fast!

Aqua: Kazuma look I just caught my fourth one!

Kazuma: 'If my kill count is too low I'll just kill the ones she caught.' Oi Y/N how many have you killed?

Y/N: Counting me and my clone around 63.

Megumin: Kazuma can I blow all of the sprites away with my explosion?!

Kazuma: Go for it!

Megumin: By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world!

EXPLOSION!

By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world! Explosion!

A pillar of flames erupted destroying any unfortunate snow sprite that got caught. Y/N walked to Megumin and flipped her over.

Y/N: How many did ya get?

Megumin: I got eight and I even went up a level!

Y/N: Nice going though it would've been a lot cooler if you didn't fall over.

Erina observed the two from afar and smirked.

Erina: 'He makes it too easy.'

Kazuma: Hey if the sprites are so easy to kill why doesn't anyone else take it?

Erina: Who knows I'm just glad nobody else is here.

A large plume of snow began to approach the party fast. Y/N stood in front Megumin only to realize she's playing dead.