A Flamboyant Hero!

It was early in the morning and our beloved party sat at their bench. The party was forced to listen to Aqua's complaining and crying.

Aqua: I've had all I can take living under debt! I understand that there's only hard quest left, but please let's accept one! I promise I give it my all this time!

Kazuma: 'What a pitiful goddess.' I'm sure i'll run out of money soon so go pick a quest.

Aqua immediately brightened up and skipped towards the board. Y/N looked at Kazuma strangely.

Kazuma: What?

Y/N: Are you really letting Aqua pick our quest?

Kazuma: Fair point. Let me go make sure she doesn't pick anything stupid.

Kazuma stood up and walked to the board. Y/N mindlessly stared out the window watching people pass by. He soon began to doze off before being woken up Megumin.

Y/N: Huh? What's going on?

Megumin: Get up Aqua picked up a quest to purify a lake.

Y/N let a yawn before getting and followed the rest of the party.

At the Riverhead

Y/N: Ya know Kazuma when I heard she would be purifying a lake, I didn't expect her to be in a cage.

Kazuma: Listen my plan is foolproof. All we have to do is sit back and relax.

Y/N: Wow this'll be easier than I thought!

Y/N laid down on the grass and crossed his legs.

Two Hours Later...

Darkness: No monsters are showing up.

Megumin: Seems that way.

Kazuma: You know you've been awfully reserved today.

Y/N: I noticed that too. Are you sick?

Megumin: What are you two on about?

Kazuma: Well usually you'd say something weird and try to blow something up.

Darkness: That's true.

Megumin: What kind of impression do you three have of me?! My explosion magic isn't to be used on the likes of mere alligators!

Y/N chuckled at Megumin's antics before dozing off. Of course Y/N's sleep didn't last long as he awoken to the sound of the cage being attacked.

Y/N: Oi what the hell is going on?!

Kazuma: Nothing important just the cage being attacked by hungry alligators.

Y/N: Oh so I guess the normal for this bizarre world.

Y/N yawned and scratched his head as he watched the cage shake.

A Few More Hours Later

Y/N: Finally It's done!

Y/N stretched as looked at his reflection in the now clear lake.

Megumin: All of the alligators are gone too.

Kazuma: Aqua you ok?

Darkness: Aqua?

Kazuma: Oi Aqua the quest is done. All the 300,000 eris is yours alone! C'mon get outta the cage let's go home.

Aqua: Let me stay like this.

Y,K,M,D: Eh?

Aqua: The world outside of the cage is scary. Take me back home in this.