Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.
You had been the best solider the world had seen but sadly you got devoured on a mission and was never seen till this day.You were staggering towards the wall with the 3D maneuver gear you had gotten off a titan. You shot a wire a wire up to the wall landing on top seeing a cadet. That was the last thing you saw before everything went dark.
"Do you think she's okay?" A familiar voice said "I don't know but I'm just wondering how she survived I was sured she got devoured." Another familiar voice said. I started opening my eyes seeing Hanji, Erwin, Mike and an unfamiliar face in the corner. He had raven black hair with cold grey eyes. He had a disgusted look on his face. "Y/N YOUR AWAKE! Are you okay?" Hanji said hugging me. "I'm fine" I say as Hanji lets go and I sit up. "How did you survive out there for so long? We all saw you eaten right before our eyes." Erwin said with a worried look on his face. "I don't have memory from all those years. The only thing I remember is going down the titans throat." I said as I started stare at the mysterious person in the corner. Hanji caught me staring "Oh I guess I should introduce you two. Levi this is y/n. She's a really cool person if you get to know her." She says as I do a little wave from the small amount of strength I had left. He just glared at me and mumbled something under his breath. "So how have things been since I have been gone?" I asked "Well Levi is now Humanity's Strongest Solider" I chuckled at hearing that. "So this man, this very short man somehow took my place as Humanity's Strongest Solider?" I chuckled as he walked over grabbing my shirt collar furrowing his eyebrows " Call me short ever again I will kill you without mercy. And yes I did take your place because I'm the strongest now while you can barely stand on your own 2 feet." He says as he storms out of the room. "Levi!" Both Erwin and Mike said in unison and ran after him."Sorry about him but he isn't the type to be friends with anyone really he has a small group of friends but really they only hang out on expeditions. He's a very grumpy man." Hanji says chuckling. "We should get you to your room. We left it alone so it could be like a shrine to honour you." She said as she put her hand around my shoulder hoisting me up. She helped me walk as cadets just looked at me whispering among themselves. You started looking at names on doors to see "Eren and Armin, Misaka and Sasha" and many more. I arrived at my door and looked at the door across from it to see the name "Levi" great I have shorty right across from me. Hanji opened the door and set me down on my bed. She got me under the covers "Rest well y/n!" She said before walking out accidentally slamming the door.
Levi's P.O.V.
I heard a door slam so I went out to see Hanji in the hallway. "Oi, what are you doing out here making so much noise?" I asked crossing my arms. "Oh I helped y/n into her room so she could rest" She said pointing to the door across from me. "So that brat is staying across from me? Great." I said about to go back in my room. "She's a really nice person if you get to know her. Just give her a chance before you go just assuming that she's always like that." She said before she started walking away. Sure give little brat here a chance. Sure. I walked into my room looking at my desk full of paperwork. I guess I should get this done before I go to sleep or anything else.
TIME SKIP
I had finished everything and I was sitting on my bed staring out the window. I stood up and walked over to my closet searching for something. Ah ha found you. It was a bottle of wine and a glass cup. I poured myself a glass and drank all of it in a big gulp. I kept drinking until I was drunk out of my mind. I staggered out of my room going in the room across from mine. The door shut behind me spooking me. As I staggered I almost trip over something and keep going into the nearest bed I could find and laid down in it. I wrapped my hands around the thing that was already in bed not knowing what or who it was. I was getting uncomfortable in my clothes for some reason so I took off my shirt and pants only leaving me in my underwear. Soon I blacked out in someone else's room half naked with my arms around them. But I didn't think of that since I was drunk out of my mind.
TIME SKIP
I woke up in only my underwear cuddling with who? I scoot over closer to see the persons face to see Y/N'S FACE OH GOD. I jumped up running to my clothes but I fall which makes a really loud thud noise. "Huh? Who's there?" She said rubbing her eyes. "Levi! What are you doing in here half naked?!" She said looking away having a little pink on her cheeks. "Oi, shut up brat. I was drunk. If you talk to anyone about this I will make you clean the whole HQ for a year." I said getting my pants on and my shirt on still needing to button everything. Y/n looked over at me and looked away immediately having her face flush with red "Hurry up and get out so I can try to get this out of my head." She said as I ran out closing the door still needing to button everything. I heard a familiar voice say "Ooooooooooooo what were you two doing?" Looking up I saw Hanji chuckling. I started buttoning my shirt "Nothing shit-glasses I just got drunk. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready to train the cadets." I said as I finished buttoning everything.
Y/N'S P.O.V.
My eyes couldn't believe what I had just seen. EW. Levi almost naked. I have to get that out of my head. I started to get dressed and I looked at the time to see 8:50! I gotta hurry or I'll be late. I jumped up getting my pants on and running out of my room to the training grounds. I was buttoning my pants when Erwin grabbed me and put me to the side of him with Levi on the other side. "Good morning Cadets! I have someone special to introduce you to. Y/n L/n. She was the first Humanity's Strongest Solider." He said as he pointed to me. "She was lost on a mission 5 years ago but thankfully she is back here with us." I smiled and waved to everyone "Hi everyone it's nice to meet you all and it's gonna be a pleasure getting along with you all." I said joining the line "Hi I'm Eren Jaeger." A boy with short brown hair and bright green eyes. "Hi there Eren."
TIME SKIP
I was introduced to many of the cadets and all of them were really nice but this kid Jean was a real pervert and this kid Sasha reminds me when I was her age. I would eat half my weight in food each day yet I'm still skinny. "Cadets time for lunch" Levi announced as everyone ran to the cafeteria. Eren, Misaka, and Armin walked with me to the cafeteria and said I could sit with them. Which I was really happy about making friends on my first/second day here. We got our food and sat down at a table in the corner. "Oi, brats your at my table." I heard Levi say behind me. I stood up and crossed my arms. "We got here first so go find another table to have your fancy tea." I said glaring at him. "Brat don't get on my badside." He said glaring right back at me with his cold dead eyes. "I thought I was already in your badside. Shorty" I retorted "Y/n I don't think you should be fighting with the corporal." Armin said as he and the other two got up and went to another table. " I agree you shouldn't be fighting with someone who is much stronger than you and is in a higher rank than you." That pissed me off I was about to punch him when Erwin got in my way "What's going on here?" He asked looking at me then Levi. "Nothing." I said picking up my plate and going over to where Eren and the rest were. I glared at Levi the rest of lunch. That bastard. So rude. I waved bye to the group of three and walked back to my room seeing Levi exiting his room. "Shorty." I was pissed at him "Brat" I heard him say as I went into my room but before I could close the door an arm tugged on my shirt. I turned to see Levi tugging on my shirt "What do you want Shorty?" I asked as he leans in and whispers in my ear "Your so close to earning that year of cleaning HQ." He said furrowing his eyebrows and he walked away. I chuckled as I shut the door. I got undressed and got dressed in my pajamas and sat on my bed. I couldn't sleep I was wide awake. I tip toed out of my room into the hall. I was walking past Jeans room when I heard voices. "Connie I dare you to slap Sasha." I heard when I put my ear up next to the door. I walk in to see Jean, Connie, Ymir, Sasha, Misaka, Armin, and Eren. "What are you guys doing?" I asked leaning on the door frame. "Y/n please don't tell anyone I know we're not suppose to be up so late together" Connie says "I won't tell as long as I get to play." I say sitting next to Misaka and Eren. I see Connie slap Sasha and she slapped him back. We all chuckled at the sight. "Y/n truth or dare?" Connie asked grinning evilly "Truth?" I said unsure. "Steal Levi's cravat!" He said chuckling. I think I was actually gonna enjoy this. I got up and walked out of jeans room and ran to Levi's. I opened his door to see him sleeping like a baby. I see his cravat siting neatly folded on his desk. I snatch it and ran out of his room shutting his door behind me. I ran back to Jeans room holding it up and wore it like Levi. "Oi brats I want everything spotless so I can stare at my reflection in everything" I said mimicking Levi. "Oi brat what the hell do you think your doing with that?" Levi said as he started walking towards me. I stood up and ran out of the room running down the hallway with his cravat in my hand. I look behind me and there it was a pissed Levi running after me. I look ahead and see only a little bit of more space to run. Then I notice where I am. I look for Hanjis office and bust in locking the door behind me. Hanji looks at me and I hold up the cravat and she stands up. She opens her closet and pointed to a huge pile of clothes. I hid under them and she closed the door and unlocked her office door. Soon Levi busts in "Where is she?" He says looking around "Where's who?" Hanji said chuckling. He opens the closet door and kicks the pile of clothes almost revealing me and kicking me. I see Hanji walk up behind him and kick him pushing him into the closet. "See you two in the morning" She said as she locked the door.Levi saw me and tried to grab the cravat but I stuffed it between my boobs. "No uh Honey you ain't getting bit back so early" I said chuckling. He sat on top of me reaching for my shirt. "Don't think I won't for my cravat." He said but I slapped his hand "Touch me I snap your neck." I hissed. He grabbed both my hands "Whatcha gonna do now?" He hissed back. "Fine just let go of my hand." I said the last thing I wanted was him in my shirt. He let go and I grabbed the cravat and handed to him. He got off of me and started folding the clothes. "Clean Freak" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed a small pile of clothes and used as a pillow knowing we'd be here all night. I also grabbed a huge T-shirt as a blanket. "Oi, brat we can't go to sleep till everything's clean." I heard Levi's voice say. Oh my god this is gonna be a long night.
-------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyyyy everyone. It's my first readerx so please give me some credit. How'd I do for my first chapter? Tell me if you like it maybe even vote I don't know but do you think they will ever get along? Do you want me to do like really long chapters because I was up at 2 am writing this chapter because I couldn't sleep. I wrote it on my computer but my computer doesn't connect to the internet for some reason so I had to write it all off of my computer to my phone but I was also editing it while I did it. So it kinda worked out. But like I wanna make sure if you like the long chapters I can make them at least 2000 words a chapter which is pretty long in my perspective.
I do not own any of the characters and credit to the photos I use.
Bye -Ty