Chapter 2

Levi's P.O.V.

I was folding all of Hanji's clothes with the help of y/n. Well really I made her fold clothes before she could go to bed in this horrible closet. We were almost finished when Hanji came in and threw blankets and pillows at us and locked us back in the closet. "Im going to sleep so night:" She said smiling and waving at us and before we knew it was pitch black. I grabbed one of the pillows and a blanket and laid down in the corner. I saw a pile of clothes folded messy so I threw them at y/n. "Oi brat you didn't fold these correctly." I sat up "How do you expect me to fold these in the dark." She retorted. "Find a way to while I sleep." I said as I laid down near her as I closed my eyes. I heard her mumble something under her breath but I just ignored it. I couldn't really fall asleep so I just stared at y/n in the darkness folding clothes and cursing under her breath. It looked like she was finished so I cover my face up to my mouth with the blanket as she lays down next to me. I had my cravat tight in my right hand. I see her trying to get it but I quickly shoved it down my pants like she did with her shirt. I saw her look confused s she tried to follow but then immediately regretted it because she accidently touched you know what. I felt my face flush with red probably putting a tomato to shame. I turned around and tried to forget that. But that was all that I saw in my head. Levi just try to act like it was the wind that touched it not y/n.

TIME SKIP

I opened my eyes to see y/n cuddling into my chest. "Brat get off." I said sitting up. "Hanji let us out already" I said looking at y/n sill sleeping "Tch" I said wondering how she could still be sleeping. I flicked her forehead just as Hanji opened the door. "Hey no hitting you two!" She said chuckling. "Shut up shit-glasses!" I said as I got up to turn around to see a pissed off y/n. "The fuck was that about?" She asked crossing her arms. I just walk away unimpressed by her. I started walking to my office when I saw commander Erwin stop infront of me "Levi may I talk to you in my office." He said as y/n passed by still looking pissed but waved at Erwin "Yeah" I said following him all the way down the hall and into his office. He closed the door behind me "Take a seat please" He said as he sat down behind his desk. " I see that you and y/n aren't getting along why?" He asked looking at me concerned "Why do you need to know sir?" I said not really knowing the answer to it. "Never mind just go on with your business" He said turning around in his seat and looking out of the window. Ok I guess don't know what that wasz about. I got up and left to my office. I got in there to see a note taped to my cravat. "How did she get that?" I asked myself remembering putting it in my pants. I took the note and started reading it .

'Dear Shorty,

Since you're a bitch and im a nice person I decided to steal your cravat again. It wasn't a nice journey. I felt bad for some odd reason so I washed it and gave it back. But remember this is probably the only time ill be nice to you again unless you return the favor.

P.S. I stole your cleaning supplies. All of them. All.

Bye, Y/N'

I chuckled knowing she couldn't have stole them all. I go into my cleaning closet to see it empty. THAT BITCH. I quickly got dressed and hurried to traing to see y/n and her friends giggling but as soon as they see me they stop. I walk up to her and whisper in her ear "Tell me where they are or clean the HQ" I said as I backed away and continued class. After everything was continued y/n came up to me chuckling "If you wanna know where look in the stables." She said laughing her ass off. I grabbed her wrist and started walking furiously over to the stables. I stop in my tracks when I see it. My cleaning supplies in horse crap. I look over expecting to see y/n but instead seeing her running away chuckling. "Y/N!"I yelled pissed that was my last straw. I ran after her but to admit she was pretty fast but I saw her trip falling on her face. I run over but Hanji blocks my way. "Move out of the way shit-glasses!" I yelled as I saw y/n get up and start running again but only to be stopped by Eren. I run around Hanji running to y/n to kick her ass. "Eren grab her!" I yelled as Eren just smirked at me and let her run off "Oops my bad Shorty!" He chuckled. I punched him in the stomach and started running off towards y/n but I lost sight of her. "GOD DAMN IT" I yelled whispered. I looked around trying to find that brat. "Y/N!" I yelled still looking around. "Levi! Over here!" I heard to my left. I look over to see a chuckling y/n behind Erwin. "Levi leave her alone I made her put your cleaning supplies in horse crap." I just got confused by this "Well she still has to pay cuz she went along with it." I said crossing my arms. "Either you both have to get it out or nobody does." Erwin said towering over me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ok so sorry for the short chapter but I had few ideas. I'll try to update weekly but if you do have any ideas please message me well bye sorry and bye. ALSO DEDICATION TO StarSkyUniverse FOR HELPING ME WITH IDEAS.
-Ty