Wanna drink?🔞

Wala ako masasabi goodbye santo na ako AHHA BAS BASAN ANG MGA MATA NYO

_______________________________________________

                               |Leni POV|
"Wanna drink?"Bong said "Okay pero hindi masyado tapang"I said coldly "Come on this is a party leni u supposed to have fun matapang ung e drink na alchol natin."He grab my wrist and pulled me into a couch and sat me down "ill get the drinks wait" He said I saw Risa approaching me "Leni! Having fun?" Risa said "Yes si bong inaya ko uminum nag matapang na alcohol which i dont want pero ill try namn."I said "Pero pag may mangyayari ha just go to the guest room😉" She winks before leaving "Risa!" I said angrily there were many people in the party then i saw bongbong with the drinks "Here you go isang matapang na alcohol he was holding 2 cups. "Thanks.."
I was having a hard time nung nawala husband ko nung 2012 maybe this alcohol will make me feel better "Hey leni u sho-" before he can finish the word i drunk all the liquid in the cup i was feeling dizzy and getting hot "Should take it slow.."Bong finished his words "W-what?" I said being a drunky

                               |Bbm POV|
"Com-e R-isa said pag may na- nevermind just come with me"Leni said she was in a hot mess i was trying hard not to get hot she got up and hold my hand and led me to a room it was a guest room.. What!?! This is not supposed to be happening i was getting hotter leni locked the door "i m sorry in advnce i need to get rid of my hot mess i m in"Leni said and kissed me It was a rough kiss but it was pleasure we were now in bed kissing we stopped kissing then she took her dress off leaving off her underwear then i started to undress to leaving my underwear and with my boner i kissed her again few minutes later we were breathing heavily but we didn't stop there i unclipped her bra and seeing his two breast i sucked the other one and the other breast i started to play with it she moan when i m finish playing with it i go down to her panties and i taken of her panties and started licking her 🐱 she was moaning crazy it gotten me more turned on "Ah~ lalabas na-"she c*mmed i tasted it "Hm.. sweet pala eh." I got to her face and starting kissing her to taste her lovely sweet then i got both in her knees "Ready?"i said "Y-yes" She said i remove my underwear seeing now my hard 🔞 flew i got in my knees ready to put my 🔞 inside her 🐱 i looked at her she nodded i putted my 🔞 inisde her 🐱 slowly "tell me to move now." I said "Please Move now" she said i started going slow she moaned again and again "Faster!"Her wanting for more i began to go faster she was moaning crazy crazy then i hitted her spot "i m cumming" she said "Me too"I said She cummed and i get out my 🔞 inside her and cummed in her chest we help clean eachother when we finish cleaning i layed down beside her thinking nothing bad will happen tomorrow and i hugged her.. What a fantastic night i had.

_______________________________________________

SABI KO SAYO DIBA HAHAHAHA PERO D AKO MAGALAING SA GANYAN😭 PERO HOLY WATER MERON AKO PERO magiging mas exciting ung upcoming chapters 😭