Red Bag

Lisa

Dancing is my passion. Dancing is me. It's my identity. It's what got my name up there. Like hell I couldn't imagine me without dancing but when I thought that's who I'll ever be, I thought wrong.

Because next to dancing, I was obsessed with boxing.

One thing that took my mind off my break up was punching bags 'til sweat consumed my whole being. And it surely helped not only my heartbreak but also my anger issues.

Hey, I'm an aries. It's rare but when I do get angry, things fly.

Today, I'm sweating off the steam because I got a message. If I knew what bomb that message contained, I could've blocked the number before opening it.

It would have been cute and flirty but Taehyung decided to pull on jerk mode and bring up all the boys he presumed I was sleeping with.

All of a sudden the excitement I felt for him the other day vanished. Right now, he could collapse on the cold ground and I wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

Like, how fucking dare him. He was the one who pushed the breakup to happen because the serious commitment was freaking him out and now he's coming at me with a goddamn excuse of an asshole that he is saying it's better for me to be seen with him than anyone else because...because everyone already knew about us and it's okay coz he's the safest choice? That I shouldn't bitch about it just for the other male attention.

What the fuck? Is he on drugs or something?

Care for me my ass.

What does that even mean?

He didn't even ask how my day was going. Classic grandsonovabitch. 2 years and after a "Hi wassup" dm on kakao he went straight to me like that as if he was...

As if he was...

I pulled back dismissing an impossible theory.

No. He couldn't be. He wouldn't wait that long. No way he's changed himself into a patient man.

Taehyung? My ex boyfriend? Mastering patience? Give me a fucking longer break.

The punching bag kept swinging when I turned to retrieve my phone. I took off the gloves to open his messages.

Oh, there's a new one. How nice.

Round 2, I guess. I could do this all day.

Taehyung: I'm guessing you're mad if you're seen-zoning me. 

Taehyung: If you want to talk, see me at Paradise City. 8pm sharp. Same room.

"This jerk. I will ask my fans to mass report you. You deserve that, asshole." I growled at my phone.

Lisa: Fine. 

Lisa: You're so gonna get it.

Taehyung: Can't wait.

"Huh, you're so dead!" I stood up ready for another 20 minutes of punches.

I took a swig of water and after a few gulps, I snapped my head back to my phone where I left it.

Why did it feel like I just fell on his trap?

I nearly forgot how Taehyung manipulates people to get what he wants when necessary. But what would be his reason for manipulating me when he can simply ask me to meet him?

Hold up, girl. You won't meet up with him under normal circumstances, not after 2 years and no contact. It's for the petty reason that I'm prideful and because he's the one who dumped me, so I shouldn't be the one chasing.

Between the two of us, it should be him.

So why the fuck did I give in to him so easy?

"Shit." I huffed. He wouldn't rile me up for no reason. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter when I think of him chasing me.

"Get a grip, Lisa." I shook my head. I shouldn't get turned on by his devious ways. Damn it, but when he makes me mad sometimes the sex was-

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I sprinted to the punching bag and throw some jabs imagining it was his face.

Relax. I thought to myself. I should tell him right now, I'm not available. I went to my phone only to get my hopes crushed when he said my manager has already arranged everything for me.

That bastard. 

He played me so well that damn mother fucker. I was itching to call him and demand answers but no, that's not how alpha women does it.

I don't know what's his deal yet but if he wants a game, I'm giving him something for his taste.

I'm not the girl who cried for him for endless nights. Fuck that. That girl is dead and I made sure she won't come back from the grave alive.

When I stood there in front 001 Vip Suite of Paradise City, I felt all kinds of emotions rushing back in. Here is the room that witnessed everything. All the kisses, the love making, the wild and passionate sex. I bet Dispatch had attempted to plant cameras in this room.

I scoffed. When they get passed the gates of this hotel, that's when I'll feel threatened.

But I'm sure they already know. I'd believed Taehyung when he said that. I wouldn't put it passed the media to be oblivious to our relationship. Because if Chaeng and Jungkook kept it hidden for five years without getting busted, then it's going to be easier to hide our relationship since he and I were more careful.

Oh how money can make the world go round.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to be here?"

I nearly forgot I brought someone. 

I turned to Jennie unnie who I tagged along coming in here. Because if there's anyone who'd make Taehyung uncomfortable the most, it's his recent "girlfriend" rumor.

I knocked on the door twice. Then after a few seconds...

Brown hair. 5'10. Small face. Slim and toned body.

That and a hypnotic gaze all presented to me. 

Taehyung's vibe didn't change one freaking bit. I smirked. 

But he's not the only one.

"I didn't say you could come with a chaperon." He glared already unwelcoming Jennie.

"Hello asshole. Be prepared coz-"

I raised my hand to stop my unnie from the incoming curses because that's my job.

"Really? Well, you didn't leave a memo." I pushed him aside pulling unnie to the suite. I killed the butterflies before they could even think of staying.

"Cock blocking my boyfriend is the name of the game." Jennie unnie snickered before I heard the door shut close.

I turned to see him disappointed. Defeated because I predicted his moves and intercepted his way.

But what I saw in his dangerous eyes was far from being dejected.

"You think your friend can stop me from pinning your back to the bed?"

My mask was torn. This was an old tactic and it shouldn't work anymore but why are the dead butterflies slowly coming back?

"You wouldn't."

"Is that a challenge?"

I know I'm not the same softy type anymore but why is it that every time this man opens his mouth, it's as if he can command my body to turn like jell-o.

I can feel Jennie's gaze piercing at me like she's saying I should stay strong. I turned to her and I almost flinch at her deadly stares. Her dark aura coming out of her like a bad spirit.

Am I fucked?