8

The next morning I woke up before Jaden, I got up and got dressed

You wear this

(You stole the hoodie from Chris)

I left Jadens room and went to Jaylas "Jayla?" I said knocking on her door, there was no answer, I kept knocking when Javon walked passed me "she's obviously asleep she didn't answer to me either" he said "no she's not asleep she was active on Ins...

I left Jadens room and went to Jaylas "Jayla?" I said knocking on her door, there was no answer, I kept knocking when Javon walked passed me "she's obviously asleep she didn't answer to me either" he said "no she's not asleep she was active on Instagram" I replied "maybe she went back to sleep" he said snapping at me "maybe, but she's still active" I said showing him my phone "wait what" he said shocked, we both tried to open the door but it was locked "JAYLA!" we both yelled at her door, javon ran downstairs "what where are you going" I yelled at him, he ran back up the stairs with a utter knife and unlocked the door.

Jayla was laying on her bed passed out with her phone open on Instagram on a dm saying 'starve yourself' "what the fuck" we both said we didn't know what we where supposed to do because Jessica dj and daelo went to a friends place so it was just me Jaden Javon and Jayla at home "did you know about this?" He said in a mad tone "what?" I replied "DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS" he yelled shoving her phone in my face "yeah bu-" I said before I got cut off "WELL WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME IM HER BROTHER!" He yelled at my face "Javon let me fucking finish talk-" he cut me of again "JUST SHUT UP Y/N YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME AND THEN NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPEND YOU BITCH" he snapped, Jaden woke up from all the yelling and came into Jayla room "why the fuck are you yelling wanna?" He asked "CAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS GIRLFRIEND KNEW ABOUT JAYLA AND DIDNT TELL ME" he said          "yo don't call her a bitch!" Jaden snapped "WELL SHE IS!" He argued "Javon if you let me finish talking then you wouldn't have to be yelling right n-" he cut me of again "OMG JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT" he yelled "don't fucking talk to her like that bro" Jaden said getting all up in his face, I grabbed Jadens arm and pulled him back "okay well what the fuck where you going to say then" Javon said in a snarky voice "I was going to say that I new she was getting those messages but I didn't know she was starving herself and I only found out like yesterday" I said "but you still new!" He said bitching at me "do you ever shut up wanna?" I said and he looked at me in shock, then he got all up in my face so I pushed him and he pushed me back (it was only gently) Javon went to push me again but Jaden stepped in front of me, he pushed Javon, Javon swung at him and punched him in the nose causing his nose to bleed "what the fuck dude" Jaden said holding his nose "bro to far" I said looking at Jadens nose I grabbed his hand and we walked back to his room and into his bathroom, Jaden lifted me onto the counter "it'll be easier" he said putting his hands on my thighs (because in the story your 5,3 and he's 5,8) I cleaned up his nose "done" I said, he was just standing there looking in to my eyes he lent in and kissed me, ofc I kissed him back he lifted me of the counter and carried me into his room and onto his bed without breaking the kiss he was kissing me on my neck when the door flew open, I turned my head to see and it was Javon "fuck of wanna" Jaden said "no I want to talk to y/n" he said "can't you see we're busy" Jaden said "no I'll wait here" he said sitting at Jadens desk, Jaden just looked at me then smashed his lips into mine kissing me deeply making out with me "fuck nah" Javon said and quickly left, we both giggled a little bit then went back to making out, he went back to kissing my neck "uh fuck" he started "left a mark" he said "it's whatever" I said then held his head kissing him we rolled over so now he was on the bottom he had his hands on my waist "you still there Jaden" I asked "mhm" he replied the we went straight back to making out, but of course Javon had to ruin it, he bursted open the door "would you guys stop fucking for once, Jayla woke up" he said we both got up and walked over to Jaylas room "can I talk to y/n in private" Jayla asked "sure" we all replied and Javon and Jaden left "y/n please don't tell my parents about this" she asked "of corse I won't Jayla" I said "good, also did I miss anything while I was out" she asked "yep, a lot" I told her and we both laughed.

Jadens pov:
Javon and I left after Jayla asked for just y/n, we sat on the stairs "you really like her dont you?" Javon said "yeah, what's it to you" I replied "nothing" he said "you like her don't you" I said looking at him " y- no why would you say that?" He stuttered " Javon she's literally MY girlfriend and the way you talked to her this morning, you'll never get a chance, you ruined your friendship with her" I told him "I realised that, do you think I should just talk to her?" He asked me "if your trying to fix your friendship the yes, but if your trying to get with her then no she's mine" I said in a mad tone "I really fucked up this morning" he said looking down "you think? She's been acting pretty sad after you yelled at her" I said "no shit bro, we where best friends and I fucked it up" he said " then talk to her she's going back home tomorrow so really you only have today, But I fucking swear Javon if you try to get with her, I'll beat the shit out of you she's.MINE" I said then I got up and walked into my room and waited for y/n, once she did "I think Javon wanted to talk to you" I told her "oh okay" she said and left to go and find him "I swear that girls going to be the death of me" I said to myself

—————————-
CLIFHANGER....

A/n
I'm feeling a lot better know🫶