9

Javons pov:
I was sitting on my bed when y/n came in "Jaden said you wanted to talk to me" she said "uh yeah" I said, she walked over and sat next to me "I just wanted to say I'm sorry" I said "uh it's okay" she said, I was looking into her beautiful blue eyes, she was looking at me too, but it wasn't like the way she looked at Jaden, I lent in to kiss her but she pulled away "what the fuck Javon" she said getting up "y/n I'm sorry I ju-" she cut me of "I don't care Javon!" She said walking out of my room "why the fuck did I do that" I said to my self

Y/n's pov:
I walked out of Javons room and straight into Jadens "what happened" he asked me "he tried to kiss me" I said, Jaden got up and walked over to Javons room "why the fuck did you do that bro" Jaden said getting closer to Javons face "I didn't mean to bro calm down" Javon said "NO, HOW DO YOU ACCEDENTLLY TRY TO KISS SOMEONE" Jaden yelled "ITS JUST HER" he said "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ITS JUST HER" Jaden said "it's just how she acts how she looks at you, she's just perfect" Javon said "you know what else she is" Jaden started "MINE so back of" he said.

They kept arguing so I left and walked into Jaylas room "what's up with them?" She asked *you tell her what happened* "oh I get it now" she said, after a while I decided to go back to them and of course they where still fighting except this time Javon had a blood nose, I walked up to Jaden and he put his arm around me Javon looked at Jaden with pure anger, Jaden obviously new that he was making him jealous so Jaden picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he looked me right in the eyes and smashed his lips onto mine, making out with me, Javon got so mad and slammed his door, Jaden put me down and we walked back to his room while laughing.

It's was like 11:55 so Jaden decided to go to sleep, I went into Jaylas room to hangout with her, we where just sitting her bed talking until Javon came in and sat on Jaylas couch "can I help you wanna?" Jayla said "nah I just wanted to hang out" he said, I didn't look at him at all but I new he was looking at me "uh I'm going to go to bed now" I said as I got up and left, I walked into Jadens room and layed down next to him he pulled me closer and cuddled me all night " I'm gonna miss this y/n" he said because I was leaving the next day "me too" I said kissing him on the cheek.
——————————-

A/n
Sorry this one's a little shorter then the others 😂