3

This feels like years ago, coming to Auradon again, felt almost relieving for Mal. She's back home.

They are in their room now, getting ready for their first class. "So, what do you think, Mal?" Evie asked. "Isn't this place wonderf- I mean, bad?"

Mal snickered. Ah the good ol' days. "You don't have to lie to me, E. I knew you will like this place from the start" "You're not gonna hate me?"

Mal looked at her. "E, why would I? Just because you love something I find hard to love, doesn't mean we can't be besties anymore. Our friendship ain't that cheap,"

Just then the door barged open. "Jay? Really?! Not even an hour and you're already ruining school property" Carlos said, following behind Jay and entering the room. "Relax, Carlos. They're obviously rich enough to pay for this"

Jay got a point. This school is so damn rich. There's that one time she put the whole dorm on fire, and the school just fixed it like it was nothing.

Mal was cut short from her memories when she heard a scream. "Oh god," she sighed.

"You boys are not suppose to be here! This is the girls dorm!" Someone said, and how could Mal not know who's voice it belongs to?

She looked at the door. 'Just as I expected'. "You're Audrey, right?" She asked. Audrey looked at her in pure disgust. 'Oh, Audrey. You'd be surprise to know how we've gotten so much closer in the future.'

"Ah, well if it isn't Maleficent's daughter with all her glory." She gave her a judging look. "Ben said you look pretty, I knew I couldn't trust his judgement."

Mal was seeing fire. "Excuse me!-" "girls. Let's not fight" Evie said, blocking the two from seeing each other.

"E, she started it!" "And I don't care. M, if we're going to live here we should learn some manners." She looked at Audrey. "I'm the one that invited the boys here, I didn't know. Sorry"

Audrey scoffed. "Sure, make sure you don't make the same mistake again. Ben is searching for me. I gotta go,"

A heavy sighed left Mal. "Well, that's of to a good start I guess"

                         ____________

One week went away in a flesh and Mal still didn't know what she actually have to do here. She was taking a walk when she spotted Alliet near the school statue.

"Alliet?" She asked. And boy, is she glad to see Alliet here.

"Mal. I was searching for you," she said. "Since I put you in the mess, I decided to help you."

"Well, we can start with why am I like, back where I started." Alliet gave her a confused look. "I thought you wish for this time?" "Well, I didn't." She sighed. "But, at least I can still save them"

Alliet clapped her hands together. "Well, firstly, let's make sure everything goes like how it originally is. I'm sure you've heard about the butterfly effect. Even the tinniest change can turn the future upside down"

Mal knew. She can't mess anything up. Which, got her wondering "Wouldn't you being here, be a change though. I remember not seeing you, like ever"

Alliet looked surprised "Oh! I didn't tell you? The clock made me immune to changing the future!" She smiled sheepishly.

"Why didn't the clock do it to me, then?" Mal asked. "I'm the owner of the clock, not you". Mal was about to ask some more but was interrupted by Ben.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't know you'll be here," he said, hands scratching his neck, a sign of nervousness. "Well, prince Ben is there a problem? I can't be here?"

"N..No! Not that, I'm just surprised to see you. I thought you won't open up to Auradon yet" 'Gosh, I want to call you cute so bad but I have to wait for a while'
Mal thought.

"Oh"

She often forgets how nice Ben was to her and her friends when they first came in. He didn't judge them a single bit. The thought made her smile.

"So, um.. I have this... game next week. I was hoping if you could come,"

"Sure!" Mal said a little bit too enthusiastic.

Ben smiled. "Great! I'll tell Jay the details. See you soon!" He quickly left, and Mal cant help but see how red his ears are.

___________

Evie is literally their mom I love her so much 🥰🥰 so we are going to see Evie's point of view in the next chapter, so please wait for it and give this story lots of love ♥️♥️♥️