Chapter 3: The journey begins

[AIKO'S POV]

Chakra is the ability to manipulate and direct the energy contained in your body, through your chakra pathways which are called tenketsu . The more you practise, the more skill it takes to control and release the energy within your body; therefore, the less chakra it takes to sustain life. The more chakra a person has, the harder it is to die.

' The first step should be meditation to open my Tenketsu '
I took a deep breath before closing my eyes and relaxing my body, getting rid of all disturbing and useless thoughts.

I tried to visualize the location of each main chakra point.
The human body consists of 7 main chakra points. Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra,Solar Plexus Chakra,Heart Chakra,Throat Chakra,Third Eye Chakra and Crown Chakra.
So reading all the fanfiction theories about chakra didn’t go in vain at all , and i’m thankful that i still have my eidetic memory from my past life , all my memories still intact .

'i need to start with the base which is "The root Chakra"...'
It's Located in the base of the spine. It governs our connection to the world, representing stability and grounding.
I started by trying to feel the energy that resides within me. I succeeded in sensing  it after what felt like hours. I felt like it was a deep lack. It was cold  and refreshing .

After that I tried to lead it through the first pathway but as i  was about to pass the chakra in the pathway, a sudden wave of pain shot through my whole body making me fall back on the crib, gasping.

It felt as if every single organ, from my heart to my lungs had just been crushed by some big, strong hand.
The pain seemed endless. I couldn't even breathe properly.
My heart felt as if it were going to explode, but still my mind screamed at me telling me that I had to calm down or else I would lose consciousness.
' I can't let my new parents see me like this! I need to.. tolerate..'

After repeating these words over and over again, I finally managed to control my breathing enough to speak normally without gasping for air.
'I can do this...' I took a shaky breath .

After a while It seemed like the pain was being absorbed, as I could feel everything in my entire body become calmer and softer. Soon the pain disappeared completely. My body felt lighter and the air finally became clearer again.

'...that hurt a lot..who thought that opening one tenketsu point would be this painful , but there is something weird …the amount of chakra that just poured out through the pathway was large … i don’t think that an infant body would contain this much chakra …does it have to do with the age of my soul after i died in my thirties ..if i remember clearly chakra was the spiritual power in an individual , so me having an older soul gave me this amount of chakra reserve that’s the only theory that can explain this . but i’m grateful for this, but I still have to open the other pathways. that will be a lot of pain '

All this thinking made me exhausted
I sighed in relief and closed my eyes again, letting myself sleep a bit before my parents came back to check up on me.

With that Aiko(Narumi) fell into a deep soundless sleep.

[AUTHOR'S POV]
~ a month later ~

It's been nearly a month since little Akio started her training  meditation to open her tenketsu points and surprisingly it took her only a month , it was a tiring and a painful process and she was trying hard to mask her chakra signature after all she doesn't want her parents to catch her.

She was glad her parents aren't sensor, at least her mother. so she was careful to train when her father wasn’t around , if they found out  she will be in trouble. after all,  baby chakra supposed to be dormant and little and it grows as the humans grows till they  reach the age of 18 years .

Our heroine is on her playground in the living room with toys all around her fortunately for her she is finally able to sit up and crawl around.

thinking deeply with a serious expression ,Tomoko who just passed by her to head toward the kitchen cooed at her cuteness but if she heard what her daughter is thinking she will get quite the shock .

'This means i will have to try to control my own chakra now...but how am i supposed to do that....when my body isn’t ready? Is it possible to use my body as if it was a tool, or is it a different way to control it?'Aiko thought, frowning her eyebrows in concentration .

It'll also take her  time and effort to get used to using her body in such a way, because the process of channelling the chakra into the pathways and organs will take many times longer than simply putting chakra into her body. That includes adjusting her  chakra level, which means she needs to be careful when doing that since it could make her  body overload and cause it to explode. She shuddered at that thought .

With that information, it was hard to imagine a scenario where she  would be able to train like this, because most people who attempt this, die instantly. There's no doubt in her mind, that her  body would give up and explode any moment and kill her, as her  brain is unable to process and control all of that amount of chakra, that it may eventually be too much for it and kill her.

Maybe one day in the future  when she is five years old she will be able to train with chakra control, but for now she  has to start with the basics like how to stand up and walk.

With determination in her eyes, she tried to stand up on her two wobbly feet,  only to plop down to the ground she sighed heavily.

‘This is gonna take a long time ‘ she thought .