𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞?

" Oh boy, here we go again,"

  I ran and hide in my bedroom. Something is not right. There suppose to be a real human, right? Because they are alive, and those ikemen are just created for content.

  " Is that mean I'm meeting their real-life person?" I thought. Whatever such a question will distract me. I took a frying pan under my bed ( do not question why).

  I could hear voices, chatting, and footsteps outside. There's got to be at least 10 people, and they are all male. Sheetz, something is about to go down.

  Slowly, I open my door and walk slowly behind all of them while they confuse about their whereabouts. I raised my hand and hit all of them with the pan. All of them fall to the ground and are unconscious. "Sorry pal, safety first,".

Later.....

No One POV

  " What the fuck?"

  " Where are we!? And why are we tied up!?"

  The mysterious gentleman wakes up after being knocked out by a frying pan. The rest also slowly woke up." What just happen?"." Yoho," they all look at the owner of the new voice.

  " Sorry, knocking you with a frying pan is a choice," Y/N sits down on the sofa, crossed legs. A man, with long hair and gorgeous looking, asks " Who are you? What do you want?".

  Y/N sighed " I'm Y/N, game creator. And you're in my hell. Jk, this is my house,"." Y/N? Do you mean Y/N that game creator?" One of them asked. Y/N nod.

  " Let's get to the point. You've all have been teleported to my house, which is strange because you represent real life person. Anyway," Y/N said, holding a pair of scissors and cut their rope.

   " You'll be staying with me for now. No worries, no one is sleeping on the couch. I have tons of room for you,"." Yeah, I can see that this is a mansion," Uki said, looking at a modern and huge living room.

   Alban look around"You live here alone?"." Yeah... You can say that," Y/N shrugged. Of course not, they used to have multiple fandom in this house, and mostly man's!

  " Fucking sick,"." Watch your language, Mysta," Y/N sighed, as they went to the kitchen to cook. Vox accompany them. " What are you gonna cook?"." Typical Asia dish, rice,".

  Mysta looked at them with a shocked eyes " RICE?!"." We're in Malaysia, of course rice is like national dish to me," Y/N chuckle. Vox nod, and offer Y/N a help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Oh Dear, you're very good at cooking," Vox compliment Y/N, which makes Y/N a bit red. Honestly, being praised by a man with a handsome look and deep voice will make anyone hearts melt.

  Y/N smile " Thank you, Sir. Living alone taught me skills to survive, especially cooking,"." Please, call me Vox. No need to be so formal," Vox chuckle to the small human. Y/N nod, as they continue making dinner.