𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 (2)

No One POV

  Y/N start their car engine." Yo, Luca. What are you standing there for? We gotta go, it's crowded,"." Y/N, what is this?" Luca asks, confuse. Y/N shrugged" What wrong with my Myvi?".

  " You own a big ass mansion, but drive a small car?" Luca pointed. Y/N laughed, and pat Luca's shoulder." Oh, Luca. Here in Malaysia, Myvi is the king of the road. I have another car, but I'll go with this,".

  Luca look at them, confuse " King Of The Road? Why?"." Don't you know? Myvi can tow a truck, cross to flood. And, it can fly!~" Y/N said, with a smirk. Luca concerned tone said, "That sounds more like an accident and achievement,".

   Y/N drove like a car racer from F1. Luca meanwhile was having fun." HOLY SHIT!!! Go faster!!!"." Ho Ho, let's rock an roll!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "I can't believe you didn't get caught for that," Luca said, as he get out from the car. Y/N smirk " Kehehe, okay, let's get you guys some clothes,". They went to Alamanda Shopping Mall, the nearest one to Y/N's mansion.

  Y/N seems to focus on the clothing that they didn't realize that Luca almost lost. " Y/N! Hold on! "." Oh, forgot you never here,". Y/N said, then took Luca's hand and hold it." Let's go,".

  Luca couldn't express his feeling, but go on with it. First stop, F.O.S besides Aeon Big. Y/N helps with Luca's oversized boobs problem." You need to wear XXL clothe, or the button will be holding their lives,"." My boobs aren't that—,".

  " Luca Kaneshiro, Mr. Himbo Mafia, you said your boobs aren't big, and I will yeet your butt," Y/N said, which makes Luca mouth close. Y/N tried their best to helps Luca to try on clothing.

  " YOUR BOOBS ARE TOO BIG!"

  " NO, THEY'RE NOT!"

  " Oh my, look at those two....," a mother said to her friends, looking at Y/N and Luca situation from afar. The other chuckled " They look like a happy couple,"." How cute,". They chuckle to Y/N and Luca.

  After buy some clothe for the rest of the gang, they went for lunch." Oh, wait! Wait, wait!!!" Luca exclaimed, pulling Y/N shirts." Wha—what's up, Luca?"." Is that...Cheddar Cheese Pringles???"

  " Oh wow, I didn't know they sell this," Y/N said. Luca was excited, with his cute sparkling puppy eyes to chips. " Y/N! Y/N! Can I have 7 of these?? Please???"." Pfft, sure, you giant himbo,".

  Luca hugs Y/N and squishes his face to their face. " Oh my... look at those two,"." Mama, they are in love!" A kid said to her mom, watching both of them having moment.

Later at home

  " We're back,"." Ah! Y/N! Welcome home!" Ike said while closing a novel he read. Alban ran to Y/N with an exciting tone " Did you buy something nice? I wanna see!". Y/N chuckled " I did buy something, come on you guys. Tried it up,".

Meanwhile....out of context story

Meh(an innocent 18 years old author who knew nothing about the world of R18) : Why did the call you Cybussy? Is it combination of Cyborg and Sussy?

Fulgur:......

Mysta: I—

Fulgur: Bitch you better not—

Yeah, you can call me Minor or anything. I don't know about the NSFW world and don't introduce me to it.

That's why my work is SFW^^