SAFE SEAS, ARCHIE

"Young Master Cale, I am in love with you."

Archie said with a very serious expression on his face, staring at the redhead who was now as shock as the three little kids beside him. On immediately dragged her siblings away, more like running away from the waters.

"Youngest nya, cast an isolation spell on them nya."

"O,okay.."

Raon was dumbfounded but he still casted the spell while looking at his human's back, talking to the white haired male in the chest level water of the Western infamous beach. It was a secret outing for Cale and the kids, and they didn't tell anyone where are they going, so the kids just run off to the nearest food stalls.

"W,what?"

Cale asked with a stuttering voice, making sure that his children were now far from them, he could also feel Raon's spell casted upon them.

"I said I am in love with you-"

"Wa-wait!"

Cale approached Archie with an embarrassed expression, grabbed his hands and pulled him behind the big rocks just beside them.

"Why are you telling me this now? And how did you find us?"

Cale crossed his arms over his chest, Archie scratched his cheek, and hovered his tail on the water. Yes, he was using his whale form on the lower half of his body, Archie looks like a merman with the literal whale form now, Cale couldn't even see the tip of Archie's tail. It was long.

"I can smell you under the sea, I mean, your scent.. I can smell it underwater."

"Huh..?"

Archie reached his hand towards Cale's, he trapped the redhead closer, doing kabedon on the rocks.

"I can smell you.. it's because you smell good."

Cale stared at Archie who was towering him, eyeing him like a predator.

"I adore you, since a long time ago. The moment you activated your Dominating Aura on me."

"Are you a fucking masochist?"

"Maybe I am, if that's how you see me, then yes."

"Archie, you-"

Cale was cut off when the bigger male pressed himself tighter towards Cale. Blood immediately rushed over the redhead's face and nape. He lowered his gaze and saw a slit over Archie's hips and legs, as if ready to poke him, he swear to his ancestors, Kim's, Thames' and Henituse's , that the creature behind that slit is deadly. Cale gulped, dragging his eyes back to Archie's, who was now smirking at him.

"W,what.?"

"Hmn, I'm telling this now because I had a lewd dream of you."

"And so? It's not my problem if you are horny."

"It is and it means it's time to take action and put some label on my feelings."

"What the fuck does that even mean?"

Cale's brows frowned, Archie lowered his head, enough to reach Cale's red ears. With his wet and rigged voice, he whispered to the redhead.

"Young Master, I want to sleep with you too. I know, you have been sleeping with Choi Han, that damned Emperor Alberu, with your chef, and maybe with the new Sun God Pope too."

Cale's eyes squinted, he scoffed and wrapped his arms towards Archie's neck.

"You did your assignment."

"I have to, I'm dying every night thinking of how they do you."

Cale contemplated whether what to do, this isn't the first time that someone confessed to him in such a way, Choi Han and Alberu's confession are flashy and flustering, same as this. However, he really had no thought of committing in an intimate relationship with his comrades. He clearly said that to them, however,