GOLDEN HOUR

Cale shifted his position to the right side of the bed, he didn't know but he had been tossing here and there since a while ago. It's already 8:00 pm in the evening and his 'bed' friends are still busy doing their tasks, making him sexually frustrated. He let out a huge sigh and sat on the bed, stared in the empty room he was in. The children went to the Black Villa that's why he's the owner of the entire Underground Villa this night, or so he thought.

"Hmnh.."

He hummed when he noticed some sparkles floating in the air, they looked like glitters scattered by the wind. He got up, wore his fluffy slippers and left his room. When he strode towards the railing of the floor he was in, the glitters spread even more, they even looked like fireflies under the dim light of the bright blue moon.

There was something going on the villa, he couldn't quiet get what it is, but its somehow erotic. He docked, peeking on the ground floor, he saw a person leaning over the coffee table, papers were scattered all over the floor, he could also see some of his cups and table napkins.

'What the fuck is going on?'

Cale started to activate his Sound of the Wind, however, the Crazy Thief warned him.

- No Cale, you should go back to your room and lock them. You'll be eaten.

The redhead's eyes shook and he shivered, he took a peek on the person below, he could see some struggling, falling of golden locks over the table when he bend.

"Eruhaben-nim?"

Cale called out loud, the Ancient Dragon snapping his bright golden eyes to the person above him.

*huff* *hufff*

Eruhaben huffed and gulped a mouthful of scent and air, staring at the redhead with bright red flush on his face.

"Eruhaben-nim what are you- eek!"

Cale who tried to approach Eruhaben through flying immediately stopped as soon as he saw Eruhaben flying towards him in a fast speed.

"Eruhaben-nim!"

As soon as Eruhaben landed on the floor, he grabbed Cale's wrist and brought him into a hug. He snuggled and sniffed his scent from his neck.

"Fuck, why are you here.."

It was a low husky voice, sending tingles to Cale's skin and bones. Cale bit his lower lip and squinted his eyes when he felt that the man hugging him was rubbing his dick towards Cale's stomach.

"Eruhaben-nim.. are you in heat..?"

Trying to hide his amused and excited voice, Cale asked while caressing Eruhaben's back. The Ancient Dragon flinched and pushed Cale back with a shock and surprised expression in his face.

"S,sorry-!"

Eruhaben tried to get away from him but the redhead pulled the dragon's arm, facing each other again.

"For what?"

"N,no, I. This is not right." - Eruhaben

Cale raised a brow and put a grin on his lips, he could feel his own cock brushing on his silky underwear.

"Hmnn? Not right? Are you trying to pretend to be a parent again, and then jerk off to my utensils every time you will have your heat?"

Eruhaben gave him a death glare, he could feel the clenching of fists, Cale purposely licked his lip and closed the distance between them.

"Sleep with me, let me help you Eruhaben-nim.."

"S,stop saying such things unlucky bastard! I am not your toy!"