Falling Stork

In a swamp forest a stork is dancing by the lake to dispel boredom. After descending to Earth, his search has not yielded any results. Kireni doesn't know where The prince of dreams is. Every Stork has been asked, but no one has been able to answer.

Mortal cranes talk using gesture sign language. How can Kireni understand..

"Kiren, kiren!" Mengyue, her friend the Fox Fairy called out.

"What the hell are you doing? You don't have to screaming, Mengyue. I can hear you." Kireni replied, continuing to dance. "If what you brought is still hearsay, forget it. I'm not interested."

"Kiren, this time it must be accurate. The information I got was directly from the Star God."

Kireni stops her dance. "What did he say?" Kireni asked enthusiastically, approaching Mengyue.

"Star Prince Poenix is ​​now in the Eastern part of the Earth," explained Mengyue.

"Really, where are we really now?"

"Kiren, Kiren. How many times do I want to tell you so you understand. You are just circling in the West of the Earth, how can you meet your Dream Prince."

"Hehe, yes I forgot. How far is the journey from West to East?" asked Kireni.

Mengyue thought about how to describe it so that it was easy to understand. "Hm, about 24 hours according to solar time, but you have to go against the direction. Because the sun on Earth moves from East to West,"

Ah, Kireni was confused about what the meaning by going against the direction. "I will not follow the Sun, Mengyue. The Sun walks slowly creeping. And The Sun body is too hot, not yet to the east I have become a Burning Crane."

Well, am i right, more inconsequential. Ha! Who told you to follow the Sun stupid Kireni, talks in Mengyue's heart.

"I will fly after the mortal Stork. Faster and won't get lost." Kireni continued excitedly.

"If you fly after the mortal Crane, it will take longer, Kiren. I've calculated it. It will take 72 hours according to Earth time."

"That means 3 times the sun returns to the Western Earth?"

"Yeah, that's right. You're really smart."

Why did it take longer, in Kireni's heart. "Come on, it can't be helped. I want to get ready to meet the departing mortal Crane, it just so happens that it's migration season."

"Wait a minute, Kiren!" Mengyue restrained Kiren as she was about to leave.

"Don't say the Immortal Crane Nation doesn't have teleportation abilities. How come I never saw you use it?" Mengyue continued. "If there is, it can be faster and will never get lost. If possible, faster than the blink of an eye."

"Hehe, there is. But I can't, you know at school I was the dumbest in memorizing lessons. Especially complicated and long spells."

"Gosh, Kiren!"

Mengyue is concerned that her new friend's fate could be stranded on earth, just looking for the Prince without any knowledge or instructions.

"How about I teach you the Fox Nation's ancestral teleportation spell," Mengyue offered.

"Oh, Mengyue. You are indeed my kindest friend," Kireni said happily feeling very lucky to have a friend like Mengyue.

"Of course. It's because you saved me from being chased by the snake demon the other day and you know that we Fox people are not allowed to be in debt."

"Alright, whatever it is let's start learning teleportation. I can't wait to see the Prince." Kireni jumped up and down for joy.

***tbc.