Hidden Ability

"Calm down Kireni, I still have other good news." Mengyue rolled her eyes lazily.

"What! Come on quickly, say it." Kireni replied impatiently.

The fox elf was deliberately dramatizing the situation, to get Kireni's curiosity. "Eng... eng... eng!" said Mengyue spreading her palms in the air.

Cring!

The miracle happened. A golden black box appeared above his palm. "Here you are, just take it. With this formula you can transform into a human form," said Mengyue.

"Aaah!"

Kireni dumbfounded, rolled her eyes wide. The box with the dragon symbol__ the Crane Fairy thought. Unable to believe what she saw. "How did you steal it?Are you tired of nagging life?"

Pletak!

"Ouch," Kireni screamed, suddenly Mengyue flicked her forehead.

"So don't like to accuse indiscriminately!" The fox fairy snapped.

Kireni rubbed his forehead, it hurt quite a bit as well as Mengyue's touch. Then he said, "Even if you ask for it, he will not give it easily. If you want to fight a dragon, you will lose with a snake."

It was true what Kireni said, therefore Mengyue did what she had been considering for a long time. "Don't worry, I didn't steal it. Moreover, fighting with the Dragon God. Third Prince Son of the Dragon God, had a crush on me for a long time. He gave it as a gift." Mengyue explained.

"Oh, cuit-cuit. Are you going to give birth to Dragon babies, soon?" Kireni teased Mengyue, lewd scenes filling her delusions.

"Cis, your thoughts are so lewd. Mixed marriages, usually a baby follows the blood of the mother's lineage. It's likely that I will still give birth to Fox babies," said Mengyue. "You don't know that time." The fox elf chuckled as he shook his head.

Hehe. "Too bad the Storks are not like the Foxes who can marry the Dragons, huh!" Kireni's complaint felt weak.

Mengyue frowned, surprised. "Why? Aren't all Elves allowed to marry any nation?" asked the Fox Fairy. "The important thing is that they both like each other?"

Mengyue's answer built hope in Kireni's heart. "Really? But why did Father say, Stork can only marry Stork?" asked the Crane Fairy.

Mengyue frowned. "Why does the Stork nation have so many rules?" asked the fox fairy.

"So why are you looking for Prince Phoenix if you can't get married. I think you have been deliberately fooled, Kireni. That's why you study at school to make you smart."

Cis, Kireni snorted.

He is not smart, but if someone says stupid, it hurts here. Kireni held her chest.

"Not so Mengyue. According to the tradition of the Crane nation, women don't need to study hard. They just need to be good at dancing and good at cooking food for their families. It has been like that for a long time, from generation to generation," explained Kireni defending his nation.

"Well, that's called fooling, Kiren. Women must also be smart in other subjects, so that they are not easily bullied by men."

Mengyue influenced the thoughts of this Fox Fairy in front of her, so as not to follow the old traditions of her family. What a fool, he growled.

Ha!

"Okay, teach me teleport first. After meeting the Prince I will go back to school and study hard." Kireni said finally. For the sake of the prince anything I will do, the stork fairy determined.